Part 11

"Father, are you looking for me?" Mu Hong asked as he walked into the door.

"Yeah!" Mu Yuanhang nodded, looking at Mu Hong with a gentle smile on his face.

"What's the matter?" Mu Hong asked.

"This kid, Mu Chen, has a big change of heart recently, and I'm a little uneasy." Mu Yuanhang said with a frown.

Hearing Mu Chen's name, a trace of disgust flashed across Mu Hong's eyes.

"Father, what are you worried about? Mu Chen has been looking like he can't support the wall for more than ten years, and now he is a seven-star martial artist. Does my father think that he will suddenly strive to become stronger?" Mu Hong said in disapproval. .

Mu Yuanhang shook his head and said disapprovingly, "Don't underestimate him, Mu Chen's aptitude was originally excellent, but he himself was abandoned. If he is as hardworking as you, I'm afraid he has already walked ahead of you now. already."

Mu Hong's eyes flashed a bit of gloom, "I see, father."

Mu Chen stayed in the training room, combing his meridians over and over again.

This guy, Mu Chen, didn't want to make progress, and he tossed his body into a mess, blinding a good aptitude.

Mu Chen ran the Pulse Tongue Art, and spent seven days to clear the stagnant spots on his body one by one. Although his strength was still a Seven Star Martial Apprentice, his whole person showed a new look.

"Brother Chen, you can keep me waiting!" As soon as Mu Chen left the border, Mu Hong appeared.

Mu Chen looked at Mu Hong, and couldn't help but feel a little more alert. Although Mu Yuanfeng and Mu Yuanhang were brothers, they were secretly fighting a lot. Similarly, although Mu Hong was Mu Chen's cousin, he still felt in his heart. But he always regarded Mu Chen as an enemy.

For a long time, Mu Hong was secretly jealous of Mu Chen's talent, and at the same time disdained Mu Chen's inaction.

"Cousin, do you have something to do with me?" Mu Chen asked.

"It's not a big deal. There is a new casino in the city. Would you like to try your luck with me?" Mu Hong asked, patting Mu Chen on the shoulder.

Mu Chen shook his head and said, "No need."

Mu Hong frowned and said, "What's wrong? Are you tight? Not so much."

He knew that Mu Chen withdrew his sword and got more than 400 primeval stones. According to how much Mu Yuanfeng doted on his son, it was impossible for him to leave without giving Muchen primeval stones. Mu Chen should have a lot of money now. .

Mu Chen smiled lightly, and said, "It's a little tight."

Mu Hong looked at Mu Chen and said, "You're in a hurry, Brother Chen, do you want to save Yuan Shi, buy a gift for Zhuang Yu, and prepare a surprise for him!"

"Cousin, where did you go, I'm really tight." Mu Chen said coolly.

Mu Hong said indifferently: "Okay, I don't know you yet. You don't want to be a frivolous boy. Zhuang Yu is indeed a stunner."

Mu Chen sneered secretly, thinking in his heart, "Youth? Is that a reminder?

"By the way, Jiyue Auction House, the annual auction is about to start. I heard that there is a bottle of ice lotus water for sale at this auction. If you give this to Zhuang Yu, Zhuang Yu will definitely like it. , maybe, if he is happy then, it is possible to throw him in his arms." Mu Hong showed a tacit smile at Mu Chen.

Mu Chen's heart was cold. After the thousand-year-old snow lotus withered, all the medicinal properties were incorporated into the snow water, and the snow water turned into ice lotus water. The ice lotus water was very precious, and the price was naturally not low. Zhuang Yu's favor does not hesitate to spend a lot of money.

Zhuang Yu was grateful for Mu Chen's sincerity towards her, so she accepted this generous gift, but she still did not accept Mu Chen's intentions.

Mu Chen's eyelids jumped. The original text was Mu Chen who spent 8,000 yuan stones to buy the ice lotus water. Where did Mu Chen get so many yuan stones?

"Cousin, you're joking, I'm afraid the reserve price of ice lotus water is two thousand yuan stone, how can I afford it!" Mu Chen shook his head and said.

Mu Hong smiled mysteriously, and said, "I can't afford it, so I can think of a way!"

"How, what?" Mu Chen pretended to be curious and asked.

"I heard that Uncle Yuanfeng recently refined a good medicine pill. If you steal the medicine pill and sell it, the primeval stone will definitely be enough." Mu Hong said proudly.

Mu Chen smiled and said, "So did my father refine a good medicine pill recently? I really don't know."