ep 1 - pilot

Ladies. Gentlemen. All others. Welcome to episode one, of my brand new wrestling show. I am the host and general manager/booker, kindly referred to as Taishawn 24/7.

In the uprise of my show, I am bringing a new element to sports entertainment

In the uprise of my show, I am bringing a new element to sports entertainment. I bring in fight club mechanics as well as supernatural mechanics for those nostalgic of the presence of the undertaker as well as, of course, I lost, not forgotten, late and great Windham rotunda, who was taken from us on August 24th of 2023 at the young age of 36. May we all take a moment of silence in grief.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He's got the whole world in his handsHe's got the whole wide world in his handsHe's got the whole world in his handsHe's got the whole world in his hands

He's got the whole wide world in his hands
He's got the whole world in his hands

In time, wrestling became an art, a rhyme scheme, a form of choreography but not just through in ring performance, but through character and gimmicks. Wrestling isn't "real" because wrestling is supernatural.

If you don't believe me, then consider this. We have the Boogeyman. Who else has the Boogeyman in real life? Yeah. Nobody.

So this is CAW FIGHT club, where the rules of fighting are a bit different than your average, everyday sports entertainment.

See, our rules revolve around fighting and getting the job done. With no time wasted. Here are the rules of CAW FIGHT club.

- wrestlers may win by pin, submission, knockout or count out

- other than being counted out, there are no disqualifications

- count out disqualification will happen if a superstar is outside of the ring for five seconds unless superstars compete under the falls count anywhere stipulation

- each match is limited to 15 minutes

These will be the general rules of an exhibition fight but there will be other kinds of battles such as steel cages and other steel structures (elimination chamber, hell in a cell, CAW WAR GAMES!)

But now that we have our introduction out of the way, it's time to start the show. Only there was....a bit of a dilemma.

See, being a start up show with no credit to it's name, hiring free agents or superstars under contract and then getting them on the show can be next to impossible. But luck for you guys, I just happen to know a guy that could compete on today's show. He's not exactly here right now but that's alright.

Because his name.... is Joe Hendry.

(Cont'd in chapter 2)