They see you crying

(Forgot to mention you are gender neutral.) (You had a bad day, and you were silently crying in your room. You get a knock on the door. )

Angel Dust: (he opens the door) Hey Y/N I was wondering if- (he sees you crying and runs to hug and comfort you, after a few minutes he pulls you away from the hug) are you okay? Do you wanna talk about it?

Y/N: (You wipe some of the tears away) I don't wanna talk about it

(He pulls you back in a hug, Niffty soon walks by)

Niffty: (giggling) You look like shit (she giggles again)

Angel: Not now, Niff. I'm gonna be right back Y/N

(He pushes Niffty away from the door and goes downstairs to where Charlie is)

Angel: Hey Charlie

(Charlie takes out some cookies *you choose what kind*)

Charlie: Yes, Angel?

Angel: Y/N isn't doing all that well. Can I give her one of the cookies you made?

Charlie: Oh poor Y/N, sure you can give them one of my cookies. Oh, I can make some cupcake for them!

(Angel takes a cookie and gives Charlie a smile before coming back up to you. He gives you the cookie)

Y/N: Thanks (you eat the cookie it was delicious)

Angel: No problem, by the way, Charlie's making cupcakes as well if you want some later... you feeling better?

(You nod)

Y/N: yea a little

Angel: Good, I have to go out for a bit. Bye

Y/N: Bye

(Once he left a little while later, Husk comes in and gives you a hug. You were shocked)

Husk: I heard you weren't doing well

(He separates the hug)

Husk: You tell anyone I hugged you I will deny everything

(He leaves, leaving you still shocked by the hug)

Y/N: (you say under your breath) What the fu-

(Before you could finish your sentence, Charlie comes in)

Charlie: I made cupcakes. Here

(Charlie hands you one of the cupcakes, and you gladly expected)

This was the first story I have made on here, so it may not be good, but I tried. I hope yall liked it <3