Rich Baby Daddy

You walk into McDonald's, exhausted from a long day at your 9-5 job. You're very surprised to see Drake performing his hit song "Rich Baby Daddy". Your shocked wondering why the fuck he would be at McDonald's. There's a big crowd around Drake cheering him on some people making roses out of their burgers to throw at Drake. Out of all the people in the crowd, Drake notices you. He holds out his hand to pull you up on stage but you smack his hand away. He looks back at his hand hurt and starts crying. The crowd goes to comfort Drake as you turn away to the register to order a Grimace shake.

"W-w-w-w-w-why would you do that to me Y/N," *he cries In great despair*. "Everyone here would kill for an opportunity to sing with the famous Drake and you deny me" *he cries*

You roll your eyes so far you pass out and come back to life 5 minutes later. Drake is by your side helping you up with ketchup all over him.

"Heh...they threw ketchup all over me because I stopped performing...guess I deserved it," you look for a knife to kill Drake but unfortunately there's no knife. You look at his goofy ah eyes and say.

" Drake.......Yeat, 21 savage, and odetari are all better than you" you see tears form in his eyes and he starts pretending to die for attention. All Drakes fans surround him. They hold hands and dance around in a circle singing "Rich Baby Daddy" to bring him back to life. Drake angelically floats back up and starts continuing the lyrics to Rich Baby Daddy and goes back to the McDonald's Freddy Fazbear looking stage and continues performing for his hands forgetting about you. You roll your eyes again.

"Why would I want to be with Drake when he forgot about me to go sing to his goofy ah fans" you sip your grimace shake and feel your body turning purple. You started shrieking and you fall to the ground (with rizz ofc) and Drakes fans all leave to check up on your because they think you have rabies. You die.

You wake up an hour later to see Odetari standing over you and fortnite emoting. You glare at the fourth wall and scream at everyone reading the fanfic. "I HATE EVERYTHING" suddenly Odetari also looks at the fourth wall and asked how your day is. You realize that since Odetari looked at the fourth wall, he must be your brother. You hug him crying glad you found your long lost brother. He drop kicks Drake off the stage and starts singing "Good Loyal Thots"

Tbc......