Good loyal thots

As you stand up you look at Odetaris red alpha eyes and realize...they look the same as yours. This confirms he's your brother.

"O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-Odetari....you-u-u-u-ur m-m-m-my l-l-lost brother..." You say lost for words. Your red alpha eyes shimmered against the big Mac sauce. Odetaris did the same.

"That's right my kooky, suki, groopie, droopy, spooky, dookie, cookie, boogie, Gucci, pookie, Huey, Dewey, and Louie. I'm your long lost brother sent from Los Angeles to save you." Odetari spots Drake from a distance. His alpha eyes turn from red to pink and he crawls up to Drake. Drake pauses mid song

"I don't be giving no fuck...I say whatever I want...I do whatever I want...I'm counting up money for f-" Drake eyes go to Odetaris eyes as they interlock. Drake and Odetari senpai realize their in love.

"DRAKE-CHAN!!!" Odetari runs on the stage to Drake and gives him the biggest hug. Mcdonalds is cheering due to this unexpected collab.

"MARRY ME ODETARI-SENPAI" Drake screams as the mcdonalds go wild.

"As a celebration of our marriage we will be singing Tumbler Girls by G-Eazy as an acoustic, poetic, shakespearic, slow, dramatic, cover!" Drake exclaimed with pure excitement.

Y/N interlocked eyeballs with Odetari as her red alpha eyes turn blue. You starts
hissing but realizes there is nothing she can do about your brother marrying Drake-chan. You slowly walk towards the mddonalds bathroom to cry.

As you walk into the bathroom you see 4 men with different colored hair. You ignore them and go into a stall except they grab your shoulder before you go in

"Ello lov" one of them exclaimed as you walked into the stall. You turn to look behind you to see Harry Styles, Draco Malfoy, Ed Sheeran, and Joseph Quinn all huddling around you. Ed Sheeran speaks up. "We all saw what your brother did to you and it's time to get revenge....come with us Y/N and get revenge against them" you nod your head as they help you clean your alpha tears and you walk out of the bathroom with them.