The Journey

In another time and place a boy looked horrified as he stared at the machine they were told to specifically never touch. As a matter of fact they should have never been in that room to begin with after everything that had happened.
-
Everything was well for Ash Ketchum as he took in the warm fresh air from the Kalos region. It had been years since he traveled this region and he was now a fresh eighteen year old. His best pal sat on his shoulder as he excitedly looked around.

"Wow it's so beautiful here" a girls voice said as she now stood beside him

"Isn't it? There's so much I want to show you here. Let's go!" Ash said before grabbing her hand and pulling her in a run as he led the way.

"Ash Ketchum just hold on a bit!" The red head eighteen year old called out as her now longer orange hair bounced behind her.

"Come on Mist we have so much we need to do!" Ash called out happily with a bright smile on his face.

The now 7x Pokémon champion was currently taking his break from battling the gyms. Once he arrived back home in Kanto after winning the championship once again he wanted to take a more relaxing journey. Usually those types of journeys were with both his best friends Brock and Misty but Brock wasn't able to make it with them this time. Although he couldn't make it he urged that his two friends still travel together and enjoy the new discoveries they would make together. Ash was excited nonetheless because he was finally able to take misty to the places he wanted to show her that she missed out on as she stayed and took care of the cerulean city gym as it's leader.

Both the brunette and red haired teenager came to an agreement that Kalos would be a nice place where to start their journey especially after her sisters and his mom insisted on it as soon as they heard the places they were debating to travel. Misty's sisters expressed how jealous they were that misty would be going to Kalos. They explained how they visited once years ago and fell in love with it before starting to propose that they should do a show over there one day.

Ash was just so happy that he can finally make his words come true as he traveled with his first traveling companion again.

"There's some people I want to introduce you to first misty. They'll show us all the new things here in Kalos" ash said
-
Reaching a gym building after stopping by for lunch Misty looked in awe as she looked examined the new gym and Ash was calling out if anyone was in there.

It was really different from the ones back home but it was a breathtaking sight from the inside and out.

"Ash!" A girl's voice called out before a girl hugged ash with shoulder length blonde hair. Misty could tell she was a bit younger than them

"Bonnie!" You're much bigger now" ash said as he hugged her back before pulling back and seeing the now older girl

"I am aren't I? Dende has been by my side this whole time watching me" the girl said as the little Pokémon came out of its pocket on her bag and jumped on the older boy before Pikachu jumped into the younger girls arms

"Pikachu! I missed you too!" Bonnie said as she hugged the little yellow Pokemon close

"Pika!" Pikachu said happily

The younger girl let out a giggle at the cuddles before opening her eyes again but this time the red head girl besides ash caught her attention.

"You're Misty Waterflower right? The leader of the Cerulean city gym, an elite 4 member of the kanto region and one of the waterflower performers with the sensational sisters?!" Bonnie said excitedly as she focused her attention on the red head girl

"That's right" Misty said a bit flushed

"I'm Bonnie and it's nice to meet you" the girl said

"Nice to meet you as well Bonnie" Misty said before the girl bent down on one knee in front of her