No one cares

I started to notice that all of my friends were looking away, so I asked them what's wrong. No one answered, so I started to worry about them.

I even noticed them looking at me like they were talking nothing but bad things behind my back.

I felt sad. I cried at school and kept crying at home. No one seemed to care, not even my friends. I decided to ask my parents and friends whether they even cared or not. Every single one of them said they do care but I know they don't.

I locked myself up in my room or bathroom so no one would notice my tears or could hear me crying.

Seeing my friends having fun with each other hurt because I was always the one who never got invited. I started to feel like they hate and they're the most horrible people who came into my life. They've broke my heart for years.

Later I realised they didn't hate me at all and they did care. They were just minding their own business like everyone else should do.

Maybe they weren't that bad after all. We've all become best friends. At least, that's what I thought. They didn't care so seemed later and they were talking bad things about me once again.

At least there are still 10 people I can trust, even though I sometimes feel like I'm not their friend and that they hate me.

But I know they don't hate me, that they do care and that I'm their friend to.

I'm lucky to have them in my life.

☆ The end ☆