3.A car race

We went home and quickly closed the door.
Mellie:"Ok, you have to tell me what happened
"My dad..."
Mellie:"What about him?!"
"He wants me to help him, to be his spy"
Mellie:"What? You can't do that! It's too dangerous, Eleonor!"

when she called my name it was something serious that scared even me

"I can't...sorry, Mell"
Mellie:"Why?"
"He said he'll kill me if I don't do it. Everything depends on me!"
Mellie:"ugh sorry to say this but your dad is a freak"
"I do not feel well"
Mellie:"It's ok, go and relax"
"Thanks" I smiled a little and went to my room.
_________________________________________

Tom's POV
-----------------

I was on the balcony of my house, looking at the stars and thinking about everything that happened. The mysterious girl of Mr. Reyes, the party, oh I was so close to catching him! I've been hunting him for 3 years but I always eluded him. Still I remember everything from when we became enemies. And her... the girl from the party, a girl very different from everyone else, something mysterious about her, something I can't find out.

Bill:"What are you doing here? It's cold"
Tom:"I'm just thinking"
Bill:"What are you thinking about?"
Tom:"Nothing important..."
Bill:"Tom I know you, there's always something when you have that look. You're thinking about her, huh?"
Tom:"There's something different about her, I need to find out more. Something about her interests me. Don't you think it's strange that after she left, Mr. Reyes also disappeared?"
Bill:"But she went home.."
Tom:"No, she didn't go. Her friend stayed here and she was the only one who left."
Bill:"hmm...strange. Finally, tomorrow we have car races, whoever wins gets the big prize, as you already knew"
Tom:"I mean, you always know that I win"
Bill:"yea..."
Tom:"what? are you jealous?"
Bill:"Me?No.."
Tom:"as you say...I saw how you look at her"
Bill:"um"
Tom:"Mellie was her name?"
Bill:"Nah..."
Tom:"yeaa...sureee"
Bill:"Shut up!I don't like her!"
Tom:"mhm.."
_________________________________________

Eleonor's POV
_______________
The next day I woke up because of a call
"Hello?"
"Tonight at 8 o'clock in the evening you will go to the car race. You have to pay attention to Tom, he will be there, your bodyguard will explain more to you."
And then it says "call ended" he didn't even say "good morning" or "bye".I got me out of bed with an extremely painful headache.Shit.
_________________________________________

At 8 pm I dressed in a short dress, with my high heels and left my hair back.

a lot of people were there cheering their favorite team.
And...the winner is.....TOM KAULITZ
WTF?TOM?
I saw him get out of the car and immediately a lot of girls gathered around him and started walking around him."Omg Tommy" I gave them a disgusted look and my eyes continued to follow Tom .

Tom:"BOO!"
"Shit!Wtf?"
Tom:"You really can't live without me" He smirked
"I didn't come for you"
Tom:"Yes? Then how come I see you everywhere?"
"Coincidence"
Tom:"Sure...I know you have something for me"

"Me?For you?Never"
Tom:"And you want me to believe you?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A shorter chapter because I don't have time :3
Tell me if I have grammatical mistakes
I love you all <3 ☆