The Big Labortatory

Al-Botrs is speaking to Anna and Lilith
God works through us, god gave us heaven, god gave us free will to innovate, and we created hell on earth. We have spent our whole lives centuries and millennia trying to understand gods way, and we have, we did it. We created the machine. We created Hal.
But something happened, mutations and diseases corrupted it, and people started taking advantage of loop holes, and bugs. We yet again managed to create hell on earth. Its time we update the old machine for it is filled with cancer and viruses. Its time to rewrite history, to rewrite humanity, to rewrite the machine.
Karim says :"would you rather be buried or get cremated?" A young lady wearing a "Tool" band I-shirt and a coat holding a plastic bag with coffee in it replies " cremated as in burned?" She goes to the library and proceeds to sit on it placing the bag next to her while Karim goes to his desk and sits on his desk chair holding his phone. Karim answers "yea burned to ashes" Anna replies : " you pay your dues to earth, you fed off it for all these years, and when you die it feeds off you" Karim replies:" We just dont have spaces anymore" Anna without hesitation replies" Earth is bigger than you think" Karim seeing that Anna picked her phone up starts talking "You saw the stuff I sent on the group its really interesting, the virus mimicry with there structures and geometry... well a virus could act like something from your own body and make the body activate its immune system That eventually stresses it. Or it could evolve to mimic our cells so that it could hide in plain site without our bodies detecting it. Now structures that's whole other story"
While Karim rambles on virus structures, Anna opens a conversation of the group with youtube links to what Karim is talking about. She gets a text privately from Doreya their friend "you're really going to do this?"
We see the past phone conversation with Doreya:
Anna writing "Ive already crushed the pills"
Anna types "he has been obsessing over something he calls it the game he needs to take them its been too long." After Karim stopped talking about viruses Anna in a haze asks:"What were we talking about?" "Death and then viruses" Karim answers "sweet" she replies. Karim continues to say "If we die lets give our bodies to science"
"Hasn't science fucked with the living enough" Anna replies. Karim says : "Your gonna regret saying that when science is our only hope for a cure" Anna replies:"well sometimes it is the problem"
Anna gets a text from Doreya again "I dont think you should do it, he seemed fine at the dinner" Anna replies to Karim while reading the text "I already do, just let the dead die in peace" she comes off the library and starts the boiler to make coffee.
Karim was on his phone this whole time and apparently he was on twitter "You know when twitter does its thing and bunch similar tweets together?" We see Anna reaching for two cups but only gets one. She replies "yea kinda "Two tweets right on top of each other I could just die looking at this puppy, im in work kill me now. Really Everything is about death today" Karim gets up from the chair by the desk and walks towards his rug. Anna replies "its funny what boredom makes us say" Karim glares at his rug while Anna was re-occupied with the phone. Karim says "maybe we all died one day and we just dont know it..." Anna looks up from her phone and pays attention to what he is saying.He continues "living consecutive lives forgetting the one that came before, I think death is a place where you finally feel in tune with the world, Complete. You see the hidden identity of things as if the world started sharing its secrets with you. Most of the time you are blocked you can't see it but when you die you see beyond it. You see the worlds overlapping. Everything appears in place the place its supposed to be." Anna asks him "you think just before we die we finally understand it all? The meaning of life." He thinks for a bit and then replies "we already know what we need to know we just have to repeatedly discover it again and again. Thats probably what people mean when they say they want to die they just want to discover the world with new eyes."
Anna trying to change the subject because she knows Karim misses his dad who passed away having Alzheimers. She says" Well we solved that issue didn't we ? I keep reminding myself that my boyfriend is a philosophy major. Anyways, change of topic. Care to finally tell me what you have been working on for your paper"
He takes a blank sheet of paper, Anna closes the curtains both Anna and Karim walk towards the two chalkboards in the room. Karim Excitedly says "Yes! are you ready?" Anna nods her head and away he goes "Here lets place 3 points this point (1,2) this one (3,4) and this one(5,6) (he makes the shape of a triangle with three dots only) now place a dot where ever you want" Anna places a dot on the board between the three dots. Karim tells her to roll the dice. Anna says "Its a 4" Karim says "we just measure the distance from your point you placed initially which you picked randomly, to this point representing the two numbers(3,4) and place a dot on the midpoint of this line. so here we go role again" Anna gets a 6 "From the point we made before we do the same thing again we measure the distance and put a point where the midpoint is."
as they are rolling the dice and placing points Karim was making a paper airplane and puts it on the table while Anna keeps rolling the dice and placing dots on the board. "How many times do we have to do this?" She asks. "well infinitely, by doing the same thing over and over we are iterating" he replied. "Well its irritating me" Anna sighs. "Well that's why we let computers do things for us"