𝐱𝐢. normalcy

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴      𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙲𝚈      𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
      𝙽𝙾𝚁𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙲𝚈      𖥔 ݁ ˖

WITH A VERY nervous huff, she walked into her house after saying goodbye to Dylan. Once she walked in, she was greeted by utter silence with nothing but the TV on once she got home.

Weird.

She heard her sister talking, so she walked over to her room quickly to see why she would leave it on, and better thank it was her and not her parents walking through that door. If it were, they'd be hearing a word about how money costs and the electricity bill.

As she opened the door, she saw her sister rambling about how makeup was far too expensive, hearing raspy laughs from the other line. She got the memo and left unheard, since she only peaked through the little space between the door and the frame.

She quietly made her way to her room, noticing her parents weren't home. They've said they were going to run some errands along with picking up food, so she wasn't too worried. Aaliyah felt too tired to tell the girls what was up with, so she could handle the questioning that would bombard her tomorrow or the day after.

A yawn escaped from her. She finally got off from her bed after laying in nothing but quietness, feeling some sort of comfort wash over her after what had felt like a lifetime. She changed and had started her skincare routine, until her phone started to ring. Being on the first step of her skincare, her face wash that was foam made her look like Santa.

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM...

𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟 🤗💓✗             ✓

𝗪𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗘 𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟 🤗💓