4 of you only 3 beds..

You, Ghost, Gaz, and Price are at a rendezvous safe house after a mission went badly in Italy. Ghost's been shot in the shoulder and you have cuts and gashes everywhere, all over your arms and legs, and one deep one in your side and other injuries. Everyone else has a few bruises and cuts. The safe house is small and compact, with little food, and there are only 3 beds, meaning two of you have to share.

Ghost: For fucks sake
Ghost yells, clearly pissed off as he leans on a wall in pain. Then i went to find a med kit afterwards i went back to the others standing by ghost.

(Y/n): Alr ghost imma help you withe your wound but you got to take off your shirt.

Ghost groans and sits on the bed, grunting from the pain as he reaches behind his back and starts unfastening his armour plate carrier and belt.
As Ghost finishes taking off his armour, he lies down on the bed, groaning in pain as he looks over at you. You  quickly took out the stuff you needed while you try to keep a straight face and keep yourself calm.

(Y/n): alr ghost this is gonna hurt so please try your best not to move.

Ghost groans and nods. He looks tense, and his breathing is fast and shallow. You can tell he's in pain and the adrenaline from the mission is just wearing off now. As you try to take the bullet out, he flinches and swears under his breath.
after a moment i finally got it out then started cleaning his wound to stitch it up.
As you finally get the bullet out, Ghost groans and clenches his fists. He's clearly in pain, but he tries not to show it, and he holds his breath as you clean and stitch up his wound. He looks up at you and for a moment, you think he's going to snap at you, but he manages to hold it in and instead just grits his teeth.

(Y/n):Alr ghost am gonna stitch u up its only gonna pinch

then i started to stitch him up and tried to calm him down as i was stitching him i saw that he was in pain. Ghost grits his teeth as you start to stitch him up, and he swears quietly underneath his breath. He looks up at you and tries to keep himself calm, but he can't. He clenches his jaw hard, and his breathing is fast and shallow. It's obvious he's in a lot of pain and is trying not to snap at you.
As i was still stitching him I couldsee he wanted to snap at me a few times but didn't, i just started to breathe heavily hoping he wont snap at me at any given moment.

You continue to stitch him up, and Ghost continues to swear under his breath and try not to snap at you. He looks at you every now and then, and he looks annoyed and irritated, but you can tell he's trying not to take it out on you. He clenches his jaw hard, and his breathing is getting heavier. At one point, he almost snaps at you, but catches himself, and you breathe a sigh of relief and continue stitching him up.
after a few minutes i finally got done w his stitches and checked if anythings is wrong or anything seems unusual

(Y/n): alr ghost am done just don't do alot of movement on your shoulder.

Ghost finally relaxes and exhales slowly, finally starting to breathe normally again now that you've finished stitching him up. He looks at you and groans slightly in pain, but he's starting to relax.
"Finally"
Ghost mutters to himself, and he looks at you.

Ghost: Did I...snap at you, at all?

(Y/n): You looked like you wanted to a few times but you didn't

Ghost sighs in relief and nods.
"Good..I tried my best."
Ghost groans as he tries to sit up slightly on the bed.
Ghost: Christ, this fcking hurts.

(Y/n): yeah it's gonna for a few weeks.

Ghost groans and lies back down on the bed, sighing softly. You notice that he looks exhausted and tired, and he seems to be trying to hide how much pain he's still in.