1

Konhair piss of view

"Erm!...hey korsin!!!" I blushed and looked away, Carsass has been my crush a year now!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh! Hey vorenor!!!!!" He said, a cute smile appearing on his face as he scratched the back of his head nervously.

"Car son, I erm..... I like you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!;!!!!!!!';";$" he giggled, tapping his index fingers together kawaii-ly.

"Oh!!!! I Uhm!... I like you too!!!!" He jumped up, smashing his lips onto konnor as jolie, carrot, and augot ehach in the background recordimg.

Narrator

A few yearsayer they got merriod and konnor has a surprise fr carpet

"Erm!!! Hey camman!!!!!!!!!" He walked up to him nervously, looking to the left and kicking his feet on the ground.

"Oh!!! Hey schnookums!!!!!" He smiled and kissed kinnzser

"I erm!!!!!! I-i-i-i-i-i-i-im prgeny!!" He took out a positive pregnancy test.

"Oh ! Well I'm late for work I'll see you later!!!!"he walked out.

4 years later

Little baby Jeffrey and bobert ran around whin knser cleaned the house.

Jeffrey waved a magazine in front of konnor.

"Want!!!! Want!!!!!!!!" He yellsl38

"JEFFERY I AM NOT BUYING YOU A VAPE AND THAT IS FINAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he yelled as Jefforys began to throw a fucking temper tantrum when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Konnor opened the door.

"Hey puupie wuppie!!" Camera said. Reappearing

"What are you doing here." Konnor said, his eyes turning red in anger.

"I-i-i-i-i-i-i-I just wanted to-"

"No." He cur cajzaon off.

"PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE ME BACVV"
He cried.

"Ugh, fine"

Then they fucked and it was awesome.

Also Jeffrey died of lung cancer 5 years later and bobert killed himself

End bc I'm actually fucking amazing.
This shit was actually wild.

__ASTROPHEL__