⊹☾⋆⁺₊🎧✩°。𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1: 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖉𝖚𝖈𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓♫⋆。♪ ₊˚♬ ゚.

(List of Chapters)(CHAPTER 6 IS UNNAMED

(List of Chapters)

(CHAPTER 6 IS UNNAMED. I ADDED "LIBRARY " 2 TIMES

*HEATHSAY IS JUST IMPLIED FOR A FUTURE CHAPTER, NOT ONE OF THE MAIN SHIPS*

(The real thing):

{Alejandro's POV};

"Total Drama Highschool" is such a ridículo name for a school.
I have only went here once and it was back in Middle school to pick Carlos and Jose up.
I have just returned because my annoying older brothers are in a college near this school.
But i'm glad that Heather isn't here.

 to be honest, this school looks wonderfu- "well, well, well." spoke, no!!! "Heather.." i said.
She grunted and said "I'll show you where class........ 1C? UGH!!! Stupid Tyler's supposed to do this!"
grunted again, and added "can you stay in that area for a while? Tyler would arrive soon." she pointed at the cafeteria.
 "Tyler sounds like a better and nicer person to talk to unlike someone thats calvo y mas que una puta que tu" i replied to her.
 "what did you say?" she asked. "uhh, never mind" I answered.
 then she smiled. I'm so glad she doesn't understand espanol. then she ran through the school doors.

{Tyler's POV};

(7:18am)

 My ex girl, Lindsay came up to me and said
 "Hey, Tyson? Can you lead me to class 1A?"
of course i'd say something!  "Take two lefts, one right near the Principal's Office"
 "Thanks Tyrone!"
 "Lindsay, thats the right." i added.
 "Ohh, okay!1! Thanks Taylor!!"
 I love my Lindsay, even if we broke up years ago. But it's time to move on.

 (7:21am) 

That's the time that i saw Heather run up to me.
"Please!! i have a family!!" i told her.
"Well, i'm not gonna murder you or something" she replied.
 "Have you seen Sierra?" she asked me.
Well i didn't know who Sierra was, i totally forgot about the E-mail Prof. Chris sent us!
So i said "who?"

(7:24am)

 "You know!" she replied. "Tall, has dark pink/purple highlights, super cu- NO!!" she described her.
 "I'm not familiar of somebody like that." i answered.
 Then, she said "Wait, remember-"
"The E-mail!" i interrupted.
 "There was a guy named, like, Alex or somethi-"
 "Alejandro." She interrupted.

 (7:27am)

 "He's in the cafeteria waiting for you." she added "for me?" I asked. "Yes. Now GO!!!!" She answered. I noticed the time, it was..