(1) 🍯One Too Many 🍯(1) WIP

[LUCIFER'S POV]

The light shone through the white stained glass of the king's room awoke him from his peaceful state of rest. Lucifer slowly opened his eyes, allowing himself to adjust to the sudden light.

He got up and switched out of his nightwear and put on his usual classy outfit, the sleek white and red cloth almost perfectly matching his skin tone. Lucifer gazed into his full-body mirror for a few moments, before sighing and continuing out of his room.

Luci passed down the halls that he so graciously decorated, covered in circus themed tapestries and tables along the walls. He smiled slightly, feeling somewhat at home for the first time in the past month.

The feeling of euphoria lasting for only a while before he found himself face-to-face with the smiling creep he had hated so much. ' ugh.. he just so happens to be awakening just as I do ' He thought, frowning and sighing once more.

" Well good morning your highness! How convenient it is that I'd be meeting you here this morning!" Alastor said gleefully, although there was a small, barely noticeable crease on the edges of his smile ' fake motherfucker.. ' Lucifer thought to himself, his eyebrows narrowing.

" Yeah, but I'd like to minimize all contact I have to make with you.. for my sanity's sake. so step aside so I can get to the lobby " Lucifer demanded bitterly, hoping he could get this over with and just get down the elevator.

Alastor's smile creased once more as he chuckled lightly " now, I was just trying to be humble, your highness " He emphasized the last part as if he were addressing a stain on the carpet, which obviously bothered the shorter male.

Lucifer pushed past Alastor, scoffing. " Yeah thanks for that, but quite frankly.. I'm not interested in being commended by a psychopathic cannibal.. "

One of Alastor's ears twitched at this comment, but he didn't let himself falter anymore past that.
"I wouldn't be so sure about that your highness.. But I suppose you wouldn't know a real psychopath if you saw one, since you hid up in your castle for so long? Hm?"

Lucifer snarled at this comment, and swiftly walked into the elevator, frowning at Alastor as the doors closed. He felt his own self loathing seep underneath his skin as he thought to himself 'I'm such an isolated prick..'

Once Lucifer made it to the lobby he was greeted kindly by his daughter "Good morning dad! How did you sleep?" She asked sweetly. Lucifer smiled warmly and hugged his daughter "I slept jubilantly, dear!~" He answered enthusiastically.