Back Scratches For The Bird

Ever since Yubin was little, she had been told that she was different. Which was true, I mean, she had wings. But not everyone took kindly to that difference.

Her wings led to a lot of childhood bullying and Yubin began to hide her wings with a harness as she grew up.

She remembered every time the kids at school would bully her, her mom was right there to comfort her. She would hold her as she lightly scratched her baby's back, effectively calming Yubin down in a relaxed state, enough to nap.

Now that she had grown, her wings had also. Now, they were beautiful black eagle wings that she no longer hid, partially because they're too big for the harness, but also because she was tired of hiding them.

Yubin had lost faith in the decency of humans, as, just about everywhere she went, people acted like she was some sort of demon, or Satan himself, and cursed at her. So, Yubin had resigned herself to never being accepted.

Thankfully, she had found a close group of friends which included her two girlfriends, Jiu and Yoohyeon. They had never once cursed at her for her wings, instead they had expressed multiple times that they found her wings beautiful and majestic. On several occasions, Yoohyeon had cursed at people right back, and both Yubin and Jiu had to hold her back before she started a fight

Unfortunately, Yubin could never truly escape humanity's incessant distaste for her wings and she found herself once again being yelled at.

~~~
New customers had just walked in and made their way to the counter.

"Be right with you!" Yubin called out, finishing up her chat with her friends.

Just as she walked out, the new customers' eyes were immediately drawn to her fluttering wings and they widened in horror.

"D-d-demon!!" One of them shouted, shakily pointing at her.

"Get away from here you miscreant! What a freak! You monster!" Another followed.

All three of them immediately scurried out of the cafe, repeatedly looking over their shoulders as if she was going to attack them. Yubin noticed that the other customers started to whisper while looking at her, even though they had been just fine before.

"Is she really a demon? The wings certainly fit."

"We should probably go..."

"Her wings are really big and scraggly, maybe they were right."

Unconsciously, Yubin started to curl in on herself and drew her wings in as well. She knew that all of their comments were wrong, but she couldn't help the overwhelming urge to hide away and never show her face again. All the memories of being shunned and bullied started resurfacing, and Yubin feared she would be fired.

She felt a hand on her shoulder and turned to see her manager looking at her sympathetically.

"You should take the rest of the day off. Go home and rest, I'll make sure our customers know to either leave or learn to accept your presence." He said, lowly.

"Thank you, sir." Yubin bowed and scurried off to change and collect her belongings.
She wasn't expecting to see her girlfriend's home once she arrived.

"Oh? Why are you home so early Bin?" Yoohyeon asked, looking up from Jiu's shoulder.

"Oh, the manager just let me off early, that's all." Yubin replied, shuffling off to their bedroom.

Jiu and Yoohyeon looked at each other. They knew something else was up. The way Yubin's wings were drawn in, her sullen face, and shuffling feet were all a sign that something bad had happened at work. They both resolved to check on their baby bird.

When they stepped in the room, Yubin was laying on her side, wings firmly tucked in. It looked uncomfortable. They slowly approached the bed and carefully laid down on either side of her, so as not to disturb her too much.

"What's wrong baby?" Jiu whispered, tucking Yubin's hair behind her ear.

"It's nothing really, just some trouble at work that brought up some past memories." Yubin answered lowly, looking away from her girlfriend.

"Binnie...we talked about this. Please don't bottle up your emotions, you're free to tell us anything." Yoohyeon lightly scolded, slowly petting one of her wings and lightly stretching it out.

"I know, I know, but it really isn't anything new. It's not that big of a deal..." Yubin responded, sighing in pleasure from the petting.

"It is a big deal if it makes you upset.., so what happened baby?" Jiu asked, caressing her cheek.

"Some customers called me a freak and a demon, so my manager told me to take the rest of the day off to relax." Yubin muttered.

"Oh Binnie, I'm so sorry...What do you need?" Yoohyeon cooed, caressing her hair.

"Could you scratch my back? My mom used to do that whenever I was upset." Yubin asked, a light blush appearing at her admission.

"Of course baby bird..." Jiu and Yoohyeon both kissed her head.

Jiu started by scratching around Yubin's wings, carefully avoiding the sensitive area where her wings connected to her back.

As Jiu scratched, Yoohyeon leaned in and gently petted her wings. Yubin felt a shiver run through her body at the sensation. For years, Yubin had never let anyone touch her wings, and it was both strange and delightful.

The two girls continued to work together, scratching and petting Yubin's back and wings until she was practically purring with contentment. They also kissed her wings, leaving soft pecks along the edges,making Yubin feel adored and cherished.

For Yubin, it was an incredibly intimate moment. She had never felt so vulnerable and exposed, yet at the same time, so safe and loved.

The fact that Jiu and Yoohyeon were willing to put in the effort to make her feel loved and comfortable was a testament to their devotion to her.

As the ministrations continued, Yubin felt her muscles relax, and she let out a contented sigh. She could feel the tension in her posture melt away, replaced by a sense of peace and tranquility.

Yubin could feel herself getting sleepy, just like when she was in her mother's arms. Jiu and Yoohyeon both smiled at each other as her eyelids fluttered and her breathing started to slow. As Yubin fell into a comfortable slumber, both Jiu and Yoohyeon continued to caress her back and wings before cuddling close to her and falling asleep as well.