3

Daniel "Hondo" Haralson

Hondo gets Buck onto the plane the coms has calmed down a little bit Buck is starting to look pale. "Hey no, you have to stay awake baby SEAL, keep those eyes open you know what happens when you fall asleep. "Mhm tired." Buck mutters out breathing has slowed down right when the plane is about to take off Clay gets onto the plane confusing me. "Was in Orange county for a small op, hey Pup Hondo's right gotta stay awake for us ok." Clay says sweat soaked shirt that shows he ran the thirty miles to LA.

Buck just grunts trying to sit up Hondo and Clay stop him as more blood gushes out Clay grabbing the med kit when the plane takes off. "Hey lets not do that ok the more you move the more your going to bleed." Hondo says holding him down forgetting the coms was on. "He's still bleeding is he ok?" 

"I'm good Steve they are being dramatic and for the love of god do not tell my dad OR GRACE." Panic fills Buck when he thinks of his sister making him want to puke if his sister saw him like knowing he constantly gets shot. "Hey I wouldn't tell Grace but Danny has to know bud he's your dad." Hondo lets out a soft laugh at the face Buck made at that comment it was cute he's still extremely young for a SEAL and being only 23 he still has a baby face making him cute with the faces he make. 

"He gonna lecture us bout safety." The coms and the two others on the plane start laughing at that comment knowing he won't remember any of this tomorrow. "Well yeah you have a fair point there but after the three hour long essay will come the five hour long hug. And than the guilt and hovering." Steve pauses and sighs rolling his. "Ok you win we won't tell Danno Pup." Steve than says when you hear Danny ask won't tell Danno what making me and Clay snort muting our end but we can hear what going on. "I uh nothing." 

"Oh Danno!" 

"Buck hush!" Hondo shushes him turning off the ear piece trying to save all of them from the torture of the lecture. 

"No you have to stay awake Evan, you can't close those baby blues Buck." Clay lightly shakes Buck who eyes shoot open two more hours until they touch down. "Hey Hondo see if there's anything the pilot can do to cut time." Clay says sitting next to Buck worried his color starting fade even more. 

An hour and a half goes by and the plane touches down Hondo turns his coms back on as the medics rush Buck off to surgery. "Bald Eagle, Hercules, and KID just landed at the Honolulu Naval base their rushing KID into surgery." Buck got the nickname KID not because he was the youngest on their team but one day he was doing a recon of an area and during check in Steve had asked if he was ok and he responded with. 'Kind of in distress.' He had only been on the team for three months and to Bucks credit he was more than kind of in distress he had been trapped with no way out so it became a joke and shortened to KID. "Ok I am on my way." Steve says almost instantly and everyone knows he is going to breaking laws to get here fast.

-.-.-

Steve Mcgarrett

Steve rushes to the base deciding to tell Danny that Buck was shot that a case followed him to LA and he managed to get away but was injured Danny did not take that well. Steve had to put him in a head lock as he passes out. "Steve why the hell did you just make my dad pass out." 

"Uh to keep him from following me could you watch your brother till he wakes up I have some things that I need to do with the Navy real quick." Steve should have figured that Grace would put two and two together. "Wait isn't Buck on your team...oh my god is Buck ok!" She demands angrily walking past her dad. "Grace he's Buck he's good." I try to doge and she gets even more angry. "Steve is my brother ok!"

"He's been shot ok but he is ok he's in surgery and I am going to the base he's in Hawaii you can see him soon a few days ok once he is stable." Graces eyes are wide as hell gut twisting when she gets the same look Buck makes when angry. "I am going to kill him myself he told me he wouldn't get badly hurt again!"