Head cannons!! (I have writers block rn so this is all i can pump out rn)

So I just decided that I wanted to make some head cannons because I was bored, (and plus don't know what to write rn) so I decided to add some head cannons!! (This is my first time doing stuff like this so please don't judge me-))

This iterator is vastness of space, (shattered glory) and he tried figuring out the solution to the problem but ended up making some creatures by accident, he made a coral lizard. And it would. Not. Leave. He was annoyed by it everyday as it always needed some type of attention, but one day it left. He was relieved but kind of sad because it was his only company at the time.

The receptor was badly injured as a child, the iterator, 18 broken crystals (subdued glory))Felt bad cause he always had a soft spot for animals

Felt bad cause he always had a soft spot for animals. So boom ba da pow, prosthetics. the receptors tail is torn up from top to bottom but there is some metal and other stuff holding it together from it just, pop! Falling off. Oh and also at the back of his head he used to have some explosion burns so he had to fix that as well. Another thing is that the receptor sometimes uses his tail to wack creatures if he doesn't have a spear or weapon of some sort.

Fears;;
The receptor is scared of  cherry bombs due to his traumatic past, and scared of Batnip. Why? Because he has a conspiracy theory that they are baby pole plants, I have no idea what goes through his brain when he thinks that. Plus he just refuses to pick it up at all because he thinks it's gonna grab him and attack him.

Vastness of space (shattered glory)
Is relatively scared of nothing, but is just annoyed by the arach, a spider like slugcat that likes to visit him, ALOT. And just pester him by tapping, throwing rocks, biting, random sounds, etc, etc.

18 broken crystals (subdued glory)
He's not scared of anything basically but is scared to be alone, as he's pretty... clingy.  So he's basically like a overprotective parent.

Extra;;
The arach is a black slugcat with a lot of fur and spikes, especially on their tail.
They have a pair of 8 eyes, 2 big ones and 3 small ones surrounding the big eyes. And also they can climb walls. Great.

The batt is receptors friend, they were found resting on the ceiling of a cave, receptor greeted him and they became friends, but the only see each other every so then.
(Bonus))
The batt has a bad history with seven red suns.
And the iterator kind of doesn't like the slugcat either.