Mission: Kill one or more lives

I stare at the screen in an all too tranquil way. The scenario begins now. I exchange glances with Ha Eun and she's terrified frozen in place as the screams of terror fades....

______________________________________

The Dokkaebi's gone... leaving everyone in a state of panic as they stare at the screens in front of them.
"W-what's going on?" Ha Eun asks and I shake my head." I don't know"

That was a lie. I did know but there was no way I could tell her that my novel is being brought to life. At that moment my memory sparks as I try to remember what happens after this scene...
No...no way-its not possible.

"Hey everyone the prime minister is having a conference online on the situation"
"We're saved!" Someone exclaims as Ha Eun pulls out her phone quickly and I just stare at it with mixed emotions.

"This is the works of terrorists and is happening in all different parts of the country but not to worry, the government is on it now..."
"See the government will come to save us" The Prime Minister's voice fades as questions arise.
Questions I remember all too well.

"But why is the prime minister the one speaking?"
"Yeah where's the president?"
"I heard that the President is already dead?"
Before I can speak we hear an explosion from our phone and there's our prime minister laying in a bloodied heap on the ground.

Gasps and screams fills the air as the Dokkaebi's voice comes from the phone.
"This is not a terrorist attack... it's the end of your peaceful world...say goodbye to it." The Dokkaebi's voice sends shivers down my spine even though I have probably read these lines before...
______________________________________

The door locked and no way of leaving the class presidents took over and got a little peace in the class...but it probably won't last for long.
"I'm sure that the government is doing what they can to get us out of here" The class president Cha Bin speak and everyone nods.

I sneer and everyone turns to me. Cha Bin raises a brow and stares at me." Is there something you'd like to say?"

I stand. "If you think anyone is coming to save us then you need to wake up from your delusional dream. You saw the prime minister die in front of you, the president is missing and the fact that no one has come through that gate" I point at the school gate through the window. "Means that no one is coming...so stop being delusional-"

"So what do you think we should do, huh!?" Cha Bin asks and I raise a brow at her too.
"We got a mission right. We just have to complete it" I state and she stared at me.
"So your perfect idea is for us to murder each other!!?"
"At least some of us will get to live" I spit coldly.

This is the only way. I can't run away from it either. I stare at Ha Eun with difficulty.
I have to kill you to complete this scenario, Ha Eun....
And the Main protagonist isn't here either to save me...what am I even saying, it wasn't like if he was here he would save us anyway.

I sigh as I sit back down. "Do as to you wish but if you want to die I can't stop you"
"You-!!"
"Leave her Cha Bin. We have more important things to do."
I try to avoid Ha Eun's gaze as I sit back down. She must be suprised by my sudden outburst but there's no time to explain. Not that I'll get to.

With another explosion the Dokkaebi whose name is Buying appears again...visibly annoyed.
"You've done nothing for 10 minutes now. Do you all want to die."
Oh no! He's already here.

"We'll since you don't want to live... I'll help you all DIE!!"
Before I can blink Cha Bin head explodes and blood sprays everywhere in the class. Ha Eun starts hyperventilating beside me as students rush for the door. Their futile attempt is rewarded with death.

I drag Ha Eun under the table and we crawl to the back of the class.
My grip on her hand tightens as we reach the back of the class.
I'll have to do it... I'll have to KILL-
"Jihye!!" She screams my name and I turn to her. She removes herself from my grip and runs to the class locker and pulls out...the class pets.

Crickets. She rushes back to me pulls out one and crushes it. She hands me one and I crush it in my hand.

When we look up there is not a single soul alive apart from us. The Dokkaebi claps as I help Ha Eun stand.

"Congratulations you cleared the first scenario!!?"