𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 12 (part 2)

"I don't care what the rules say, I'll find a way to take her with me.
For her to be mine."

_____________________

Eun-ha sat on her bed cross-legged, face drained of color as she fiddled with the necklace that hung from her neck. The one she gave to Nari as well. The only think that connected them maybe. But she's gone now.

It's true that when you go through grief, your mind makes you think of other things to make you even more sad, and right now eun-ha couldn't stop thinking about Nari. Everything about her infact. The day they met for the first time, how Nari was so shy, she couldn't even wave hi' back, thinking back at it now eun-ha couldn't help but smile faintly-she changed so much since then. She became strong and brave. Eun-ha was so proud of her. Her Nari.

She didn't deserve this.

A silent tear escaped it's way out of her swollen eyes followed by a sob. "I miss you so much..." She whispered slowly, Nari's absence was suffocating her.

"Before the last votes closed, one of the doctors nominated to heal Lee Nari. Thanks to the doctor's healing ability Lee Nari has been brought back to life."

And then finally she bursted into tears, standing up from her bed and sliding down to the floor, she loudly sobbed in relief. She felt as if the weight of the world had lifted off her shoulder. Abruptly she stood up, wiping her tears before walking out of the door to the swimming pool area.

Meanwhile, kyung jun watched eun-chan departure, a smug smile playing on his lips.

A scowl covered kyung Jun's face, "that jerk..." However he didn't have time for him. He needed to get Nari out of the pool. Striding his way up to the pool, he looked down at her, before diving in. The water splashed hitting the surface of the floor. Nearing towards Nari, he gently grabbed her hand and started swimming towards the end. He could feel her stirring awake as he pulled her up and onto the floor.

Gently he grabbed onto her shoulders before quietly bringing her close to his chest. "You're safe.." he whispered, accompanies by a small sob. Kyung jun closed his eyes shut, as he felt a sudden relief wash over his body. He felt Nari moving against his chest as she suddenly started coughing.

"Hey hey, you're ok, take deep breaths" kyung jun said, as he patted her back. Nari slowly looked up at him as kyung jun took this as an opportunity to look at her. He noticed how her face was paler then usual and her lips were a bluish color. Subconsciously his hands made their way up to trace her lips, causing a shiver to run through Nari. At that kyung jun retracted his hand away before coughing awkwardly. " Are you ok?"

"I'm fine..." Nari smiled, "Thank you kyung jun."

"For what?"

"I don't know...just thank you" Nari was exhausted as she leaned her head on his shoulder to which kyung Jun's heart fluttered. "You know...you don't need to than-"

"Oh my god Nari! You're ok!" Eun-ha exclaimed out of nowhere as she made her way towards Nari. "I'm fine eun-ha! See" Nari said gesturing towards herself as she stood up. Just before she took another step her foot slipped as she stumbled backwards, "woah-"

"Careful there" Kyung jun spoke holding onto her for support. It's like time stopped for him as he looked into her eyes, observing the different shades of brown in her eyes. Kyung jun gulped nervously before letting her go.