**last Chapter : Forever Together**

As Jisoo and Jin's high school days drew to a close, they found themselves reflecting on the incredible journey they had shared together. Sitting on a bench in their favorite spot in the park, they watched the sunset painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, lost in their own world of memories and laughter.

"Do you remember when we first met?" Jisoo asked, a fond smile tugging at her lips as she looked at Jin.

Jin chuckled, wrapping an arm around her shoulders. "How could I forget? You practically knocked me over in the hallway."

"It's funny how things turned out, isn't it?" Jisoo mused, leaning into his embrace.

"Yeah, it's like fate brought us together," Jin replied, pressing a kiss to the top of her head.

Their conversation was interrupted by the sound of Jin's phone ringing, and he glanced down at the screen with a grin. "It's a message from Mrs. Park. She wants to know if we're coming to the alumni reunion next month."

Jisoo's eyes lit up with excitement. "Of course we are! It'll be great to see everyone again."

As they made plans for the reunion, Jisoo couldn't help but feel a pang of sadness knowing that their high school days were coming to an end. But Jin sensed her emotions and pulled her closer, pressing a gentle kiss to her lips.

"Don't worry, Jisoo," he murmured against her lips. "No matter what the future holds, we'll always have each other."

And in that moment, as they watched the sun dip below the horizon, Jisoo and Jin knew that their journey was far from over. With hearts full of love and laughter, they embraced the unknown, ready to face whatever challenges and adventures lay ahead, hand in hand, forever together.

Please vote and comment 💜