I'm sorry

Elio's eyes widened as she stood up, looking at her soaked clothes and ruined paperwork. "Giorno, you...," she began, her voice filled with frustration. "Are you blind or something? What the fuck, you careless fool! Look at what you've done! My work, it's all ruined... ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! I need these for a meeting in two days!" She took a step closer to him, her eyes narrowed in anger. "You promised me you wouldn't be careless again, but what is this?" She let out a frustrated sigh and stormed out of the cafe, anger evident in her eyes.

Giorno's eyes widened at her harsh words and sudden outburst. He had always seen her as calm and gentle, and her anger took him by surprise. It was embarrassing to be scolded in front of everyone in the cafe. Tears welled up in his eyes as he ran to the storage room, seeking solace. "I didn't mean to do that," he cried, his voice filled with sorrow. "She didn't even give me a chance to explain. She just kept going and going. It was so embarrassing and awkward."

Giorno continued to cry as Matteo, his coworker, approached him and sat beside him. "I saw everything," Matteo said, his expression filled with concern. "You can talk to me about it. I'm here to listen."

Giorno looked up at Matteo, wiping his tears away. "Matteo... it was so embarrassing, and her words hurt me. I never expected her to react like that. I've only known her for two weeks, but from the moment I saw her, my heart raced. I... I like her. I've never felt this way about anyone before, only her. I don't know, Matteo... I don't know if she'll ever forgive me," he confessed, his gaze fixed on the floor.

Matteo nodded in understanding, patting Giorno's back reassuringly. "I understand how you feel," he said empathetically. "You're right, sometimes words can hurt more than actions. But Giorno, you made a big mistake, a terrible one, and her work is important to her. You have to understand that. However, people make mistakes, and it's not the end of the world. Tomorrow, go and apologize to her again. Maybe a small gift could help ease the tension."

Giorno wiped his tears and looked up at Matteo, a glimmer of hope in his eyes. "You're right, Matteo. I made a mistake, and her work must be incredibly important to her. Your advice... I hope it works. Thank you, you're the best," he said, giving Matteo a grateful smile before getting up to continue his shift.

As Giorno's shift ended for the day, he gathered his belongings and left the cafe, making his way back home. Standing in front of Elio's house, he looked up at her room. The light was still on, and she seemed to be working on fixing the ruined papers. Guilt washed over him again, but he decided not to disturb her that night. He left her house and returned to his own, feeling remorseful as he lay in bed, slowly drifting to sleep.

The next morning, Giorno's eyes fluttered open as he sat up in bed, yawning and looking out the window towards Elio's room. He could see her car outside, indicating that she had already left for work. "Elio..." he whispered her name softly, hoping that she would find it in her heart to forgive him. Taking a deep breath, he prepared himself for the day ahead.

Giorno left his house and rode his bicycle to a gift shop in Rome. As he arrived, he parked his bicycle and entered the store. Approaching a worker, he nervously asked, "Um... excuse me, could you recommend a suitable gift for an apology?"

The worker looked up at him with a smile. "Of course! Could you tell me if it's for a girl or a boy?" she asked politely.

Giorno nodded. "It's for a woman," he replied hesitantly. The worker nodded and inquired further. "What's her favorite color? And what is her personality like?"

Giorno pondered for a moment before answering, "Well, I think her favorite color is black because she always wears it. She's sweet and gentle, but she also has a fiery side," he murmured, recalling her anger from the previous day.