56

Monday, December 23- {7:32 a.m.}

"She doesn't has any signs of brain damage, and her brain activities are good, but she does have amnesia

"She doesn't has any signs of brain damage, and her brain activities are good, but she does have amnesia. I'm not really sure what triggered it, but amnesia doesn't always occur due to brain damage, it can happen suddenly. And I do that's what's happening. She has sudden amnesia. What I can't tell you is if it's temporary or permanent.

You guys are gonna have to use things to trigger her memory. I said her brain's fine, but what I did not say is...Her memories from the past year...it's—it's wiped." The last part she says to herself more that Isiah, Ms. Ashley and I.

No to bomboclaat!

"And the baby?" Ms. Ashley asks.

"The baby's fine. She's healthy. That's one of the things I think you guys should also constantly remind her about. That she's pregnant, and the kind of pregnancy she's having. That's it. I'll run a few more tests to give you guys some more answers.

As of now, I think you guys should go home and rest. If you're worried about her being here by herself, I think you guys should call Sasha-Gaye to be with her since you guys have been here all night." With that, my aunt nods at us and walk off.

I haven't said a word since last-night. Not one.

I do want to apologize to Miss Ashley for cause her and her family all this pain, but I can't find the words to speak.

I really and truly think this' a joke. This can't be real.

I'm glad that they're okay, but not like this.

And the fact that I can't do anything to change it...to make it better.

Cho fuck!

Heaving a sigh, I take out my phone and dial my best friend's number.

"Bro?" He's the first to speak.

"Yuh busy?"

"Wahm, Gio? She good?"

"Carry Sasha ova aunty. Ago fawud ova your place...and tell yuh wah gwaan."

"Shotta—" I hang up.

Putting my phone in my pocket, I unlock the car and open the door, heading inside.

"FUCK!" I hit the steering.

Still a wonder HOW dawg. HOW?

And the fact that those memories still lives with me makes it even fucking worst.

How dat go look fi me a laugh up and smile up innah her face know I'm the reason she's where she's at?

Suppose she wahh know what happened, wah me go tell har say?

How the fuck me go tell har dat?

Fada God if dhiss issa dream, mia beg yuh duhh. Wake me the fuck up!