My dreamboy actually came into my life....𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖍

Yn pov
I don't know what he wants to say, has he fallen in love with me? If so, then what should I do?

Jk: I want to tell you that.........

An: Before he could say anything, Yn's phone started ringing and she said to Jungkook......

Yn: I have to take this.

She came to the side to answer the call and she talked for a while and then came to him again and said......

Yn: I have to go, I lost the dare.

Jk: But why??

Yn: Because there was a call from my grandma and she said that some guest has come to the house and my dad will also be at home, he does not like me staying out till late night.

When she started leaving he said....

Jk: Let me drop you.

Yn: No, I have messaged my driver and he will be come soon.

Saying this she left from there.

Jk pov
Today I was going to tell you everything but you had to go, now I can't wait any longer, what should I do? When I was away from you, I used to see you every day, but now you are with me, I can't do anything. You don't know how much I want you, how much I need you. When I first came to the class to attend the lecture on the first day, I could not believe my eyes that I was actually able to see you in front of me. I keep my eyes on you all the time, even that day when you were sleeping in the middle of the lecture, I was still looking at you. I didn't know that you would become such a big obsession of mine.

...........

An: Next morning at University.........

Jk pov
When I went to the class room to attend the lecture, I saw only Yn's friend there, she was always with her  all the time. At that time all the students had come to attend the lecture but Yn was not there.
After some time the lecture ended and I went straight to her friend and said.............

Jk: You are Jia Yn's friend, right?

Jia: Yes, I am Jia, Yn's friend.

Jk: I wanted to ask you something about Yn.

Jia: Hmm ask.

Jk: Why hasn't she come to university today?

Jia: She has gone out with her dad.

Jk: Oh okay, I wanted to ask you one more thing about Yn.

Jia: Hmm.

Jk: Is she single??

Jia: Means you like yn??

Jk: I did not say this.

Jia: But it is clear from your words.

Jk: You tell me or I go??

Jia: She is single but there is no point, she is not interested in any boy. Don't assume that she is a lesbian, she just doesn't like all these things.

Jk: Oh thank u bye.

Yn pov
What a boring day, I don't like such a party at all where there are only these old people and so much silence, there is no fun and enjoyment among these people, It would be better if I listened to the professor's boring lecture.
Come on, I am getting bored sitting here, I will call Jia, only her words will be better than the atmosphere here......................OTP

Yn: What's going on??

Jia: Nothing is going on with me, you tell me what is going on with you and that Jungkook.

May be that Jungkook has told her that he had kissed me yesterday and he had stolen my first kiss.

Jia: Where did you get lost??

Yn: Nowhere and what are you talking about?

Jia: That Jungkook was asking me about you this morning, he asked me that why didn't you come to university today and whether you have a boyfriend or not.
This is why I think maybe he likes you.

Yn: No, he would be asking just like that, he doesn't have any other work other than fighting with me.

Jia: Baby you're still young you need to learn from me.

Yn: That's enough, I started learning from you and after that I lost my virginity. Hmm??

Jia: How long will you keep it?

Yn: Why should I tell you?? I am leaving, dad is calling me.

.......................................................................

Yn pov
Finally I got rid of that boring party and came to my room. Now I can sleep comfortably.......................................
In dreams
He was holding my hand and taking me somewhere but I didn't know where and I could only see him from behind. This time it was not a wetdream. He brought me to a very beautiful place which was no less than a paradise and then he started turning towards me and after some time his face was in front of my eyes but I could not see anything clearly. Just those pink lips of his and that mole below them.

........................................................

An: Yn came to her university where she met Jia but her mood was completely spoiled after that dream............

Jia: Why are you in a bad mood today?

Yn: Nothing but a useless dream.

Jia: Okay, so what was in the dream?

Yn: Whatever was fine for a moment, but why can't my dream show those things what I want to see , it always jumps by showing me half-finished things. Arrgh I will go crazy like this.

Jia: At the moment I don't understand what you are saying.

Yn: Nothing, it's time for the boring lecture. Let's go.

Both of them reached the lecturer's class and as soon as they reached there, Yn's eyes fell on Jungkook who was without a mask today.

Yn pov
How has he come without a mask today? Will he face any problems by doing so? What should I do with that thing? I would just go and sit on my seat.
...........

After that boring lecture, Jia left with her new boyfriend and all the students also left the class. I also started walking with my stuff, then Jungkook called me and said................

Jk: Yn, I need to talk to you, will you come with me in the cafeteria?? Please.

Yn:  Okay.

He started walking ahead and I followed him, now I don't know what he wants to say.
He just didn't tell anyone about that kiss. Oh God, please don't let this boy tell me anything shocking, I don't understand why he chased me despite having so many beautiful girls behind him.