I

Saturday Morning
Film crew begin to mic Noa up for an interview. 'Welcome to Scranton how was the drive up?' 'Thank you, it was great actually, when David told me about this I truly thought he was joking.' She laughed. "So please introduce yourself and your job." 'Hello I'm Noa Wolf and I'm the new operational manager. I'm originally from Rhineland, Germany I came to the states full time for my university studies and been here ever since.' "There is an employee here of German descent and I think you'll get along with. So what the agenda here for today?" 'We are moving into my office today, it's kinda exciting because before this I was in politics.

 So what the agenda here for today?" 'We are moving into my office today, it's kinda exciting because before this I was in politics

———————————————————————————
Locking up the office and heading to her car.
'Alrighty, that's it for today it was nice meeting you all. See you Monday.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Monday
"Michael whose office is this? Pam Beesly asked while the rest of the office crowded around to look. "Who ever it is has to be a magician to make a junk closet look like this" Jim added. "Alright people dispersed!" Michael laughed. "Do you know whose office this is Michael?" Phyllis asked. "Well yes I do Phyllis and it's a secret for now." Michael stated. "Michael you can never keep a secret" Pam said. "Ha, well the jokes on you Pam!" Michael laughed.

Meanwhile in the elevator.
Are you excited for your first day? Just a heads up there will be a lot of questions. 'Well actually I am and I'm a bit nervous. Can you tell me anything about the office crew?' No, we would rather get your honest reaction. 'That does not install confidence in me.' Noa laughed.

Back in the office
"Just so you know Michael you will tell us by the end of the day because as Pam said you can't keep a secret." Oscar added. "It shows how much you know because I've know about this for a while now" Michael said. "Wait you knew and didn't tell me?" Dwight asked. "Well Dwight it was a secret, so yeah" Michael stated. "Actually it was a confidential meeting and I'm also surprise Micheal hasn't said anything."Toby said. "Why are you here?" Michael exaggerated. "Well you should tell me because I'm the Assistant Regional Manager" Dwight stated. "Um, No..."

'Hello, I'm Noa Wolf  I'm here to see Michael Scoot?' "Hi, I'm Toby Flenderson HR we talked over the phone." Toby introduced himself. 'Oh yes, hi it's nice to meet you in person.' Why is everyone staring' Noa whispered. Toby turned around. "Oh, wow you're hot! Michael exaggerated. 'Wow, ok, you must be Michael it's nice to meet you again.' "Yep that's me Michael Scott Regional Manager." Dwight Schrute Assistant Regional Manager" "Assistant to the Regional Manager." Michael stated. 'It's lovely to meet you. "Introductions, introductions!" Michael chanted. As everyone came to the front of the office. Hello everyone I'm Noa Wolf from Rhineland, Germany I'm the second youngest in a family of eight. I went to Harvard to study political law as my undergrad and got my law degree at Stanford . My father is German and my mom is second generation Sierra Leone- American. Any questions?'

First day outfit ^

First day outfit ^

I hope you enjoy this chapter - Maeve