𝐱𝐢𝐢. sudden plans

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───જ⁀➴  𝚂𝚄𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 PLANS  𖥔 ݁ ˖ ❫

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄
─── ・ 。゚⟡ 𑁍 ⟡ ˚。 ・ ───
𝚂𝚄𝙳𝙳𝙴𝙽 PLANS 𖥔 ݁ ˖

A LOUD SOUND startled Aaliyah up. She groaned in annoyance, picking up her phone as the sun shone on her face, making her shut her eyes for a second. She saw Valeria and Madelyn were on FaceTime. She joined and immediately turned her camera off.

"Oh, so she has a phone?" Madelyn said sassily, making Aaliyah turn on her camera for a split second to stick her tongue out with her middle finger, before quickly turning it off.

"Welcome back from the dead, babe," Valeria let out a giggle from the two of them, "How was yesterday? You left us quite literally wondering what the—"

"Val," Madelyn spoke calmly—which was not a good sign—with a fake smile. Valeria hummed in response, "Get to what we almost went to her house for!" She said with wide eyes, changing the subject.

"Oh, yeah," Valeria said in remembrance, "The Variety thing is today and you're coming."

Aaliyah sat up instantly, a dumbfounded expression written all over her, "And you're telling me this now?"

"In my defense, I basically broke my phone texting in the group, which you did not answer. Not my problem!" Valeria put her hands up as she uttered the last sentence in a sing-song voice.

"Okay, so, as you choose an outfit, we want to hear what happened yesterday that made you go dead silent all of a sudden," Madelyn then started another conversation. She was being very casual while Aaliyah was on the edge of freaking out.

"Wait, before we get to that," Aaliyah froze, "Why am I coming?"

"Because I feel like you should and I had a ticket for a plus one, so," Valeria spoke in a tone where she thought the reasoning would be obvious, "And I want the people to see and know you. You're one of my best friends. If you want to, of course. If you don't, it's fine."

"No, I want to, it's just weird to me. All this is new." Aaliyah said as she pulled out a red dress that she hadn't worn in a very long time.

"I'm nosy, eager, and impatient; what the fuck happened yesterday?" Madelyn groaned out in frustration as she paused applying her blush.