Chapter 5

3rd pov

Tyrone thought that his first dinner with Kill went good. Kill had said lots of things that Tyrone agreed with and was sweeter to him now that they lived together.

Tyrone never once mentioned anything about what Juliet said, worrying for her safety. Just because Kill was sweet to him doesn't mean he won't get violent.

Tyrone was full and Kill was walking him to his room. The pair still talking. Kill took another glance at Tyrone.

"Y'know, You really do look good in that dress." Kill said, running his hand gently along Tyrone's waist.

"Thank you." Tyrone blushed softly.

"I mean it, you look beautiful in red." Kill kissed Tyrone's hand before opening Tyrone's bedroom door.

"Good night Tyrone."

"Good night Kill." Kill waited for Tyrone to go into his room and then went into his own.

Tyrone flopped against the bed, his back hitting the silk black sheets. He took a deep breath, feeling himself blush furiously.

'Why did the way he kissed my hand feel so right? I hate him! He took my freedom and now I will never see my family again!'

Tyrone was lost in thought, just running the events of the dinner with Kill through his head. What he didn't know was that Kill was in his own room, panicking.

'What the fuck!'

Kill sucked in a breath.

'Why did I feel the need to kiss his hand? Why did I complement him? Why did I think that he looked good?'

Kill moved to sit on his bed.

'He's just a puny, weak, useless human! I have no need for him.' Kill sighed. He ran his hand through his hair, confused.

'This feeling will be gone by the morning.'

Kill sighed again, undressing to get ready for bed. A knock came at his door, making him pull his pants back up.

Kill opened the door to reveal Tyrone, Who had already changed.

"Can we sleep together tonight? It's my first night away from my family and I'm a little homesick." Tyrone looked down, playing with his fingers.

'How cute.' Kill thought.

"Sure, Why don't you come in?" Kill opened his door wider. Tyrone looked around the room.

Kill's room was painted a soft red with yellow and blue flowers hand-painted on. His sheets were white silk and he had a mural painted on his ceiling.

The mural was of three triangles, one yellow, one blue and one red, those must be his brothers.

"They're family, my brothers. Bill and Will. Will is the blue one and Bill is the yellow one." Kill spoke up, noticing how Tyrone stared.

"I painted the mural myself. My brothers painted the flowers." Kill said, pulling on some grey sweat pants and a black shirt.

Tyrone looked at him, shocked.

"You painted that? The whole thing? By yourself?" Tyrone smiled.

"That's amazing!" Tyrone looked back up at the mural, staring at it in awe. Kill felt a small smile tug at his lips, but suppressed it.

"Thanks." Kill said, sitting on his bed.

"Master, Do you know where Lord Tyrone has gone? Oh! Hello, Lord Tyrone!" Juliet smiled up at Tyrone.

"Hey Juliet." Tyrone smiled at her.

"Are you staying with Master tonight?" Juliet asked.

"Yeah, I am." Tyrone said. Kill nodded and Juliet smiled leaving the room. Kill laid down and Tyrone laid down near him, and before long the two were cuddling. Tyrone and Kill fell asleep cuddling each other close.