Chapter 1: Breakfast

Hello everyone Ivy here!
I hope you enjoy the first chapter of this story!

,,Kenma , wake up!" I yelled from downstairs. He didn't respond, so I called him again. Once again, I got no response. I let out an annoyed sigh and walked upstairs, and entered his room. I went over to his bed and ripped off the blanked . He hissed at me. How dare he. ,,I made breakfast since mum left already." ,,mhm" ,,Are you even - " I turned around to see Kenma on his phone. ,, Come on bro you are so addicted to the screen!" He ignored me and walked downstairs for breakfast.

.

.

.

,, Hey Kenma, I made your favourite apple pie!" ,,Wow thanks sis." He looked excited for once.

While Kenma ate breakfast, I made three bentos. ,, Did you make one for Kuroo?" ,,Yea, he always looks so jealous when he sees our food." I let out a small laugh. ,,Yea you're right." Kenma replied and smiled back.

,,Goooooood morninggg~" ,,speaking of the devil," I said while watching the boy with spiky raven hair walk in. ,,Good morning Kuroo, how are you?"
I gave him a high five while waiting for a response. ,,Good I'm excited for training later. I'm learning a new move with Kenma. Do you want to watch our training later?" ,,Yea sure- wait, how did u get in here?" ,, I guess we'll never know" He smirked . ,,Oh~ apple pie!" He grabbed a piece and ate it.
I looked at my brother, and he was not happy about Kuroo eating his apple pie. ,,Dont worry Kenma, I'll bake you another one if you want." He nodded.
,,Oh I almost forgot!" I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed the bento for Kuroo. ,,Here I made you a bento" I gently placed it in his hands. He let out a loud gasp and smiled as he pulled me into a tight hug. ,,Thank you so much
Y/N! You are the best!" ,, Ofcourse I am" I said in a confident tone and returned the hug. We both chuckled, then Kenma joined the conversation. ,,Guys,we need to go to school now." He was still holding his phone and didn't bother to look at us while talking. I quickly put on my shoes,
grabbed my stuff, and we started our way to school...

.

.

.

Kenma still didn't put away his phone, and he walked into an old lady. Since he didn't pay attention to his surroundings, I easily took his phone. ,,HEY"
,,You're getting it back after school," I said annoyed. Kuroo watched us fight
and argue. He started laughing. ,,What's so funny, Mr. Spiky hair?" I said, still slightly annoyed ,,Don't call me that" ,,Or what Mr. Spiky, " I teased . ,,Or that"
He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. ,,Let me down!" ,,Nope"
Kenma walked over to us, and i gasped ,,Yes Kenma help me!" I smiled because I thought he would help me. ,, Thank you," He said as he took his phone back. ,,oh come on!" Kuroo started laughing, and Kenma continued walking. ,,Let go off me!" ,,Sure whatever you say!" ,,Thank y-" He literally let go and I fell off. I screamed, but before I hit the ground he catched me and gently put me down on my feet. ,, You Jerk!" I punched his arm and he chuckled. I groaned. Don't be mad at me now..." he gave me those puppy eyes... ,,yea yea" I playfully rolled my eyes, and we continued our way to school.

Hello again! It isn't very long, but the story took me three and a half hours 😭 I hope you guys enjoy it tho.
Dont forget to vote :) bye