A White Void

When I could open up my eyes again I was confused because all I was darkness. As I was looking around I noticed that it was the same empty black void in all directions. As I was looking around, I said out loud to myself, "What is this place?" expecting there to be a bit of an echo, but there was none.

So I started to walk around to see if I could find anything, but it was just the same everywhere. The same colorless, lightless, empty void. After a while of walking, I decided to lay down and take a break, feeling a bit frustrated. As I was laying down, I tried to remember anything, but I couldn't. When I moved my body slightly, I felt something cold touch me and I jumped with surprise. When I looked down to see what touched me, I saw a strange band on my left leg.

The band had a copperish silver color to it with several holes engraved into it that looked like they could hold stones or gems. Embedded into the band were three gems that looked like diamonds, but their color was a grayish blue with a lot of light purple specks. The band itself seems to have no weight to it.

After staring at it for a bit, I licked it, and it had a metallic taste to it. After that, I tried to pull the metal bracelet with my teeth, but that did not work at all in fact it did not even move at all. The last thing I tried was scratching it off, but that didn't work either. My claws didn't even scratch the medal.

After trying for a while to get it off, I sighed in defeat, laid back down and closed my eyes. As I'm closing my eyes, I felt like the world around me started to melt away along with all of my tension, and frustrations. While the world is melting away for me, I didn't care because I knew that when I opened up my eyes it would be to this void of nothingness.

Rason Wolf the little thread that exists out of place in the vast cosmic tapestry is about to start to woven their own intricate thread. An intricate thread of a world that is woven with magic, love, wonder, laughter, life, wars, death, greed, and evil. A world that exists because of loneliness. The world that many beings fear and covet.