🩸A little girl in a creul world🩸

Outfit reminder and hair reminder:

We were all off the truck

We were all off the truck.."Tie them all up. We're heading back to camp." The mean one demanded. "Even the survivors, sir?" "You think these assholes look like survivors? I wanna kill all of them but I'm holding back. They'll live if they're lucky."

"You won't do anything...your nothing but a woman beater and a fucking coward–"

*SMACK*

I yelped as I received a slap to my face, Ji-su helped me stnd up straight. "Watch your mouth, you bitch." The guy yelled i glared at him. For some reason I feel like all Korean men like beating woman....I mean that's literally all I see.

Jae-hwan then begged the guy he "helped" and the guy despised him and walked away from him.

After a barrage of yelling...I was tied up with some wire. "I'm sorry" the guy whispered. "It's okay." I replied knowing this might be the last time I will be alive....

He then tied Eun-yu and whispered something to her. As he left, the was a sound, everyone heard it.....

No one said a word...soon I saw a figure....Miss Im....she save me and the kids....I could never forget her.

She walked outside and I heard a car reving up...soon there was a crashing sound making Ji-su gasp. "Monster, monster monster...it's a monster." Jae-hwan warned as he got up, he then walked in a specific direction.

As we made out way out of the building....I heard a thud....as I walked out into the open....I saw it...an old enemy the blind monster....it has mutated and it also killed that mean guy who smacked me in the face.

Yeong-su then gave the military guy the signal that the monster is blind. We all quietly walked out the building in single file. There was cloth we walked on to make our steps even more silent...the Military guy would give us signs when to stop or go. Suddenly there was a buzzing sound.

I look up to see a drone....it got destroyed by the monster and the debris went everywhere making some people scream...and now our cover was blown. The guy then began shooting at the monster, we all ran.