My Sunshine ( Hyunlix )

First story.. and im scared lowkey loll. But this is to a friend of mine, @Iloveshipsandlemons

This is a Hyunjin and Felix ship. I kinda tweaked it a tad bit... but i still hope u like it :)

enjoy. :)

After the maniac tour show, everybody was packing up to go home. Sweat dripped down each and every members face, Hyunjin's especially. This man sweats like crazy. " I'm going back to the dorms, anybody coming with? " Chan asked with a towel in his face.

"  Me. I really need a shower. " Minho explained, Hyunjin laughed. " Yeah. No duh, you stink bro. ".

Minho's eye twitched, " Oh.. somebody wanted to talk today huh? You're the same person who sweats at least 10x more than us, so if you don't want tissues in your mouth. You better shut it Hwang. ".

Everybody was silent, even Seungmin. He would've joined in, but he wanted to see if Lee know will put tissues in Hyunjin's mouth. Chan finally broke the silence, " O-okay!! So.. Lee know is coming, who else? ".

" Me. " Seungmin said.

" I'll go too. " Jeongin added.

" Meh.. ill go. " Changbin joined.

" Wait! Me too!! " Han put in.

Chan nodded, " Hyunjin..? Felix..? You guys gonna stay here? ". Felix blushed, he had a big crush on Hyunjin- ever since their trainee days. " Mm, yeah. I'm gonna walk around here for awhile before we go back home to Korea tomorrow. " Hyunjin stated.

" Don't do anything stupid.. See you later at the dorms. " Chan said, without him- Stray Kids would've been a mess.

After the other members left, Hyunjin washed off with a piece of cloth and Felix was just on his phone looking at tiktoks. " You gonna come with me outside lixie? It's nice out. " Hyunjin asked.

Felix put his phone down, " yeah sure, I wanna get some pictures to show stay on bubble. ".

Walking outside, the breeze felt cool. Being a kpop idol means that your schedule would be filled, so when opportunities came like this.. you should take it! The city was such a beauty, lights surrounded the buildings and the ocean was such a perfect view from the city.

" Hyung, can you take of picture of me and the city? It looks really pretty. ". Felix asked, Hyunjin nodded and took his phone. He's so pretty.. everything about him is perfect. Hyunjin thought while he was taking pictures.

Felix's blonde hair roaming free against the air, his freckles painted on his face, and his tight clothes hugging his body perfectly drove Hyunjin insane.

" Thanks!! " Felix smiled, his smile was as bright as the sun. He is definitely the type of person to cheer you up when you're sad. The two continued walking, admiring the sight.

Felix felt butterflies in his stomach the whole time, he tried so hard to not look at Hyunjin. He's never even been alone with him either, the members are usually always together. This crush started in their trainee days.

When Felix couldn't understand korean properly, Hyunjin came to help him. And gave him private lessons to help him understand. Because of Hyunjin, Felix was able to debut in Stray Kids with all of the members by his side. Hyunjin's soft voice, his defined jawline, fluffy hair, his personality.. made Felix fall for him.

Felix fidgeted with his hands during the walk, he was just so nervous to be walking beside his crush.. alone.

Hyunjin noticed, " Lix, you good? We can go back now if you don't feel well. ". Felix jolted, he then turned his head to face Hyunjin. " Y-yeah, sorry. ".

Hyunjin didn't trust that sentence, so he grabbed Felix's hand to lead him to a resting place. ( Like a bench or smth ). " Let's sit here until you're better, hm? " Hyunjin asked. Felix's hand trembled. His heart pounded, and the butterflies in his stomach grew and grew. Hyunjin looked over to see Felix shaking, " Is.. is it because of me..? " Hyunjin asked.

Hyunjin got worried, he has always noticed that Felix was always distant with him. He was afraid that Felix hated him. " What? No! no!! It's just.. " Felix stopped talking, he was embarrassed.

" You hate me don't you..? I'll get going back to the dorms.. sorry. " Hyunjin let out.

Felix felt guilty now, he didn't mean to hurt Hyunjin. He just didn't know how to react when he's there beside him, even when Hyunjins his crush. " It's just.. that.. I really like you Hyunjin! I get so nervous, and anxious when I'm around you. Ever since we've met, my eyes have only been on you. " Felix blurted.

Hyunjin turned his head, he just smiled. He now knew that his crush liked him too, Hyunjin took Felix by the chin and kissed his soft, plump lips.

" you like me too..? " Felix asked.

" How could I not? I can never resist you. " Hyunjin teasing responded.

Hyunjin touched Felix's hair, and twirled it around. Then he looked at his eyes, admiring them.

" Oh shoot, it's late Hyun- let's go back to the dorms. You can touch my hair all you want when we get back. " Felix chuckled. Hyunjin just loved teasing him.

Buzz, buzz.

Their phones buzzed, Hyunjin checked it out first. Turns out their whole group chat was talking about them.

Minhoe
I'm betting $100 that the two are kissing.

Jyp's Clone   
They probably are, don't waste ur money 🙄.

Old Man
You guys are immature.

Rabies Squirrel
$100 it is Lee know.

Baby I.N.
If we are immature, then Chan- you're old.

Muscle Man
Damn jeongin!! Somebodies growing up so quick..

Old Man
You know what Jeongin..? I'm coming into ur room.

Minhoe
Don't get killed. I rooting for u I.N.

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, and just looked back at Felix. " Yeah.. let's go back. ".

The two came back holding hands, and everybody saw it. " DAMMIT HWANG!!! I just lost $100.. " Han cried out.

Minho silently celebrated, and told Hyunjin.. " You just got me $100, I won't put tissues in your mouth today. Thank me. ".

Chan smacked his head in disappointment, who raised these people..? And Jeongin.. let's just say he went to bed early. Seungmin was on his phone, not even realizing the two were home. And Changbin was obsessed, he was yelling and screaming to see them hold hands. He knew it was coming somehow.

" HWANG HYUNJIN!! IM SO BEATING UP YOUR ASS!!! " Han yelled, the two just chased each other up and down the dorm.

" Rap better!!! "

" Dance better!! "

Okayy- so first chap.. pls give me requests! I have no idea what to write next lol!! But I hope u liked this chapter, have a good day/night!!
Word Count: 1103