Offical Release - A little day

Oliver, a 5'7 male werewolf, wearing his tank top, basketball shorts, Knee high socks, and Light up Velcro shoes. He was an ABDL/Littlespacer, he walked out of his apartment building around 10 o'clock, walking down the sidewalk he looked at the dark desolate apartment building. "You up? Or you plan to sleep all day. Stinky vampire!" He hollered up to the building. Yet he didn't expect a loud sound from the ally way, he covered his ears. "Don't call me sticky, you dumb werepup!" Oliver turned red and huffed. "I'm a grown were-Wolf!" The very handsome vampire walked out of the ally and glared at Oliver. "I happen to know what you're wearing under those shorts little guy." Jack the a 6'4, slim yet muscular vampire. His eyes completely black but the center, it had a red slit. His outfit was joggers and a hoodie with a hat.

While vampires don't die in sunlight they do get really uncomfortable in it, especially on hot days that that one. "Hey, don't talk about it so loud!" Jack looked at him. "You smell of baby powered, any werewolf can tell, and vampires happen to be the smartest beings on the planet. They will look at the diaper bulge and your light-up Velcro shoes." Oliver blushed and started walking. His nose twitched, as he started walking hearing Jack go into detail about how obvious it was that he was an Adult baby. He just blocked him out, as they got a block closer to the basketball court, he smelled it. The sweet scent of his partner, a warm scent like hot chocolate. Max hopped up and down causing his shoes to light up. "What got you all happy dude? Do you need a change?"

Jack put his hand in-front of himself and made a motion of pull and suddenly a diaper bag was in jacks hands. "I got some new diapers for you anyways!" Jack has taken care of Oliver for a very long time, they have been childhood friends for as long as they were originally in diapers. Yet Jack didn't like wearing them so he didn't mind babysitting Oliver sometimes. "No, dude she is here." They turned the corner and there were three figures standing looking at the entrance to the court. Max ran to them as fast as he could but as he got closer he was shocked. They were all men! A Royal Vampire, 6'5, black hair with a red under line and streak, he was dressed in a suit and had a cap behind him, his eyes bright red with the rest of the eye being black. A Cupid, He was 6'2, dressed very fancy, bright blonde hair with angelic wings, and a gentle smile. The werewolf, he was big and bulky, brown hair, bright gold eyes, a rich and well known pack leader, he was dressed to play dad, with a diaper bag over his shoulder.

"Told you he would be here silly's, he comes here every few days to play basketball!" The Cupid spoke with soft words and a fondness towards the vampire and werewolf. "Awww, I think we know which one is ours!" The wolf smiled as he set down the bag, he walked over to Oliver and gave him a big hug. "Calm down, don't scare the boy. I know you mean well." A strong scent came from all three. "Y-you can't be.... NO, I like women! IM NOT GAY!" Oliver pushed away from the wolf. "Calm down, we are your partners!" The wolf set Oliver down, he sighed. "I'm Eil, the wolf is Benny or ben, and the Cupid is Thomas!" Oliver looked and saw that Thomas left already. "This tyke is Oliver and I'm Jack!" Jack spoke gently. "So you're the one who has been taking care of our child."

"Yes, that seems to be apparent Benny, the cute gray and blue themed diaper bag say it all." Oliver smiled towards Jack, maybe he could talk to them. They didn't seem to bad! "Okay, we can play now, how about vampires versus wolfs?" Ben suggested to the others. "Yeah I suppose, but when we win I don't want to hear about it." Eil spoke smiling towards Ben and they both nodded and then they looked at Jack and they all nodded. Oliver smiled not seeming to understand, Jack handed him a basketball. Oliver began to shoot and play with the other men. After a while Oliver began to laugh and giggle, the others started tickling him. "You win this round, but we have won the war." Max was laughing and squirming trying to get out of jacks, Eils, And Bennys grasp.

"Okay, pee pants. Let's get you changed!" Benny set down the bag next to Oliver and pulled down Oliver's shorts. "Man, you are on the verge of leaking silly baby." He started to undo the straps and Oliver grew embarrassed as his private were shown making him grow a hard. Eil held in his laughter at the site, as he applied baby powder and changed Oliver into a fresh diaper. He tapped on the front of it, the diaper having a tent. "Calm down, nothing we won't see again!" Benny chuckled and pulled Oliver to his feet as Eil slid the shorts back up his legs. "I think we are done for the day! Let's head to your place to get some stuff and then we can go home!" Oliver grabbed the ball and nodded. "You can bring the Jack, we happen to like handsome men in our house." Jack shrugged. "Only if you want me to come kiddo." He nodded. As they started walking back to the apartments.

(Side Notes:
Main characters: Oliver, Benny, Eil, Jack!
This story includes: ABDL/Littlespace Themes, NSFW!
Werewolf's are not covered in fur, they just happen to have wolf ears, heightened senses, and a cute nose! They have packs!
Vampires can fly, there eyes have red (were we have color in our eyes) yet the place were we have white it's black! They also have clans!
Cupids don't have a soulmate, Thomas is a special angel, they have wings and are able to read emotion, and compablity levels!
More species exist! You can suggest characters and I will use them!
There is some stalkers/stalker behaviors in this story!)
{Updates when I want it to!}