FOURSOME

Paring: Chan, Minho, Changbin, Jisung x Female Reader

Genre: Dark Romance

Word count: 2.1k

Summary: Imagine this - after gathering the strength to reveal your innermost desires to your partner, he astonishingly rises to the occasion, committing himself to transform your wildest dreams into reality. Even if that means sharing you with three of his best mates.

Warnings: MDNI 18+ Anal 😨, oral sex 😜 unprotected and protected Sex 🫠, edging 🫣, blowjobs 🧐, come OMG there is so much coming 🤪 degrading language (because who doesn't love a good shaming) use of the word Slut/whore/cum slut A LOT!!! There are some very darks sense and references in this fic so please proceed with CAUTION ⚠️

"Listen to me, my little cum slut", he growls as tears run down your face, drool running down your neck as you gasp for air as he yanks your head back by your hair.

"You're going to show my friends a good time. Yeah." He presses his lips to your ear, nodding in agreement that you loved to be used. It's been a dream of yours to have multiple men fuck you at once; this was a fantasy you often shared with Chan, who's never been one to share you with anyone. He is selfish, really, and only wants you for himself.

"You can please them as much as you want, my little slut.... But if I see you so much cum for any of them.... It's game over, you understand me.... This cunt belongs to me" he grabs your pussy it placates in his hand. "My little cum slut only....cums...for me" he squeezes it tighter, making your body shiver in response.

"B-but", you quiver, the feeling of his fingers brushing your clit, making your body feel so aroused that at any moment you could explode.

"No buts, my little slut....you will hold out for me" he presses his lips to yours as he removes his hands from your soaking cunt. " and if you don't, I will drag you out by your hair kicking and screaming and beat your ass black and blue" his voice is low and raspy.

Nodding your head and looking up at him through your dark lashes, he kisses your lips. "Good girl," he whispers, dragging you into the living room.

"Gentleman.... She's all yours", he shoves further into the room.

"On your knees, y/n," he says in a Stern voice obeying him, you kneel down, putting your ass on the heels of your feet.

"She's a good whore isn't she?" Minho says, using his knuckle to caress your cheek, whipping away the tear that falls down your face.

Minho goes to take a seat on the couch and unbuckles his pants, pulling them down so they sit at his ankles. "Crawl to him", Chan commands. Not sure what the other two have installed for you, yet you gulp before crawling over to Minho.

"I want you to suck my cock with your pretty mouth" he pulls your chin up, your make-up running down your face from the session you had just finished with Chan.

"Y-yes," you say, shaking. You lick your lips before spitting down his cock to get it nice and wet. Wrapping your mouth around his top, you slowly start to move down his shaft.

"Oh fuck....her mouth is like heaven", he groans as Chan lets out a chuckle, almost like he has told him and Minho didn't believe him.

You halt when you feel hands pulling down your cum-soaked panties. Chan made sure to mark you before anyone got started. "I'm going to fuck that tight ass", Changbin announces. You can see Chan wiggling uncomfortably in his seat. This would be hard for him to watch his best friend about to fuck his girl in the ass.