Chapter 29

"Her avoidance is the painful stab I had." -Kalvin

"Are you ok with this?" Oliver asked Kalvin. He nodded and said, "More than ok, Dad". With that, he confirmed Mr Adams's proposal. That night, Kalvin's opinion is defeated by his beloved wife, and with no choice left, he takes care of the company of Adams. But Kalvin's mind was still panicking because of Christian. His actions are completely stopped, but what's the surprise is, Mr Adam still didn't tell him. His family can't reach him. And his behaviour was so different after their contract, that he still didn't touch or force any women.

This is a just bit, cause he treats their maids in the house with respect, and everyone was beyond shocked when they got to know about it.  Then a random night he ghosted from their house.

Christian got out of his house and moved to Bangalow out of the town. His family was so irritating to him that they always invaded his privacy. But that does not explain in his behavioural changes, what's happening Mr Christian Adams??

"Asshole. Kalvin is always an asshole. He has everything that I didn't. That fellow even destroyed my teenage. Who the fuck asked him to be perfect? Just to ruin my life. My father, a disgusting man, was ready to suck his dick. Only because he is good at company, he finds him a most perfect over his son. Fucker.

I am always proud of myself that he is not good with relationships and pleasuring women. Like, how would you expect that from when he spent his life in office and education? But Thanks mother fucker. he proved to me I was wrong. When I heard about his marriage in prison, I want to say I laughed my ass half because how can a woman spend her life with him, a boring personality man? Marrying him is like marrying a laptop and meetings.

But fuck me, his wife, God. I have to tell this, he has an angel as his wife. She is not so beautiful but she has something attractive that makes you think that a man has her is so lucky and you don't. And I have accept the fact, that she is his wife. When I saw her on the internet, their wedding photos, she took my breath away. Never in my life, I have had the urge to own any woman until now. Because of all the bitches and women I fucked, they didn't make me this desperate for them.

From Kalvin's past, and how he is with women,  it's not going that hard to manipulate her. I'm pretty fuck sure, she just living that life out of her will. But that fucker again has something most precious thing. She is an angel who gives birth to your hidden side. And soon, she is going my girl, my angel. Just enjoy your few days Kalvin."

When Kalvin came to know that Christian ghosted, he made Rae safe. But Kalvin's heart was painfully getting stabbed because of her avoiding him. After finishing a hectic meeting, he called her, "Hello Caramel", she sighed, "What do you want, now Kalvin?". Hearing her voice like this Kalvin's smile drops, "Are you alright, baby? Did I again do something? Fuck, I'm so sorry." But she voiced it with bitterness, "Why are you always annoying Kalvin? Just get to work" and she hangs up.

Kalvin's mind filled with so many questions but where he didn't get an answer. He asked her many times if anything that bothering but her reply to his concern was teared him. All her doing was like an answer that she started to dislike him. Because of her actions that tell or ordered him to stop cooking for her, kissing her, touching her, calling, messages and what's the worst part she did tell him to stop buying flowers or snacks and gifts too.

Kalvin stopped asking her reason and answers because every time it's best worse. But his dark side has other plans, even though she started to dislike him, he doesn't give fuck. That he will always have her, even though she started to dislike him. He controls his anger towards his employees not so well, because all his employees were greeted by his anger every day, especially his secretary bitch. He every time shouted at them and fired most of them. But his anger completely converted into softness when she called. She just calls him for Willow's food or something random that doesn't even have meaning. But this dude even fell in love with her not-so-important calls.

After the office was over, he came to his mansion. Even he tried his best not to speak to her, but he couldn't. And as always she just replied with so much harshness in her voice. Both head to their bedroom after dinner, she is ready to get to sleep. "Caramel?" he called with a painful voice but with a little hope. She just sighed and sat on the bed, waiting for him to continue.

He kneeled, got her hands in his, "I promise I really didn't know what I did

He kneeled, got her hands in his, "I promise I really didn't know what I did. You being this angry towards I can't get too used to that, baby. Just speak to me, and we can solve it. Please, why are you avoiding me? Does any of my actions bother you, I can change them. But please, these two days, your words and ignore gave me lots of pain. Please, baby, speak with me!"

She nodded, "I will once I am ready for this conversation Kalvin. I'm tired can we sleep?" He smiled and kissed her hands. Both lay on the bed and her back faced him. He moved closer and his hand hugged  her waist. She hissed in pain, "Ouch, Kalvin, Can you move your hand a little up?" He removes his hand, "Did I hurt you?  I'm sorry I just wanted to hug you, Caramel" She smiles, too, "No Kalvin. Just don't touch my lower waist, can you?" he just nodded and made their hands joined together. Both headed to sleep.

What's happening here 💀

What the fuck is wrong with her???👀 And Christian, I feel a bit of pity for him.

Thanks for all your support to me and this story ❤️🙏🏻, love you all Lovelies 💋...

I love all of you,sm😻

Bye, stay happy and healthy 🌹

~♡~