˗ˏˋ 七

A DAY OF SWEETS

𖦹

"C'MON. GET UP," Gojo looks down at you coldly, barely breaking a sweat. You, on the other hand, are practically dying on the floor.

You're sweaty, tired, and want to check on your friends. Why do you have to train? Your technique was fine, you were fairly fit- you didn't see a problem. You were proud of yourself. You've come a long way.

Gojo didn't see it that way, however.

"(Y/N), I need you to get up. We need to keep training," he sighs, massaging the space between his eyebrows.

You grunt in response, making him irk.

"(Y/N)~! Don't 'mffgh' at meee!" he pouts, comically crossing his arms. "C'monnn! Just five more minutes, then I'll tell you where Hoshi and Hakari went!" Gojo sticks his tongue out playfully, snickering to himself.

"Mffgh mrfgh hmgfhf mfpf," you mumble into the grass.

"Meh meh meh meh meh," he mocks, pouting more. "Listen, I know you're capable. However!! You're not capable enough to beat me!" Gojo winks, making a smug face.

This time, you irk. You push yourself up painfully, extremely sore after getting your ass handed to you on a diamond-encrusted platter. Wiping the sweat from your face, you glare at him as you get into a fighting stance.

"Yayyy!"

While your teacher is busy cheering, you move in and attempt to jab his side. He dodges, moving his hand to jab at your liver. Having dealt with this move at least three times within the past hour, you finally block it and go to sweep his feet. Gojo jumps up and back before rushing at you again. You ready your arms to block, feet getting into a stable position on the damp grass. His fist moves towards your arms.

"Gotcha."

Within a blink of an eye, he moves his other hand towards your side and jabs, making you crumple pathetically on the ground.

You mumble your complaints into the grass once more.

You arrive in Shinjuku, where the two blockheads told you they were hanging out for the time being. You're immediately greeted by flashy signs that are no doubt more annoying at night, as well as the steady rumble of city life.

"(N/N)!! Over here!!!"

You look over in the direction of the familiar voice, seeing Kirara waving at you happily. They were holding a few bags, while Kinji held a massive cone of ice cream.

You practically teleport to the man's side. Your eyes sparkle with hunger and desire upon realizing he has your favorite flavor.

"Kinji. Give me some. Please." He scoffs at you, rolling his eyes.

"It's mine, I paid for it," he retorts back, sounding annoyed.

"I asked nicely!" you whine, giving him puppy eyes. Kinji sighs again, tilting the cone towards you.

He looked annoyed, but he got a bigger cone with your favorite flavor for a reason. He would never admit to wanting to share with you, however.

"(N/N)! How are you? Those old bastards didn't hurt you, did they? Did they speak to you? Breathe in your direction? I swear I'll-"

"Kirara, it's okay," you tell your seething friend as you lick the ice cream off your lips. "Gojo-sensei told me what happened. I want you guys to know that I'm sorry. I would never hurt you guys, ever. If you guys wanna stop being friends, I understand-" Your apology is cut off by frantic hushing from your two classmates.

"Don't apologize! We know it wasn't truly you who attacked us. After all, why would our school's shy sweetheart harm anyone?" Kirara's teasing caused you to become flustered, hiding your face in your hands.

"Stop it! Kiraraaaa!" you hide behind Kinji, fake crying. "Kinkin, make them stoppppp!"

Kinji simply chuckles and joins in on the banter, so you storm off to the nearest cafe and leave your friends panicking at your departure.

The three of you have a table at the nearest cafe. It smells of baked goods and coffee, and the sound of Kinji and Kirara bickering puts you at ease. Taking your phone out of your pocket to check the time, you realize that you have a notification.

14:22

Okkotsu :)

hey senpai! my plane has landed :)

ah, thank you for telling me okkotsu!
how was your flight?

Okkotsu :)

long and exhausting www
how's everything back at the school?

kinkin and kiki got suspended somehow
cant leave those 2 alone for over 4 hrs...(--;

Okkotsu :)

ah well, hakari-senpai and hoshi-senpai have
always been reckless, i'm sure you know this
first hand -_-'

eh, it is what it is.
train hard, have fun! the 2 crepeheads
are about to order so i gtg (ᵕ-ᴗ-)

Okkotsu :)

i will! bye bye :)

You shut off your phone with a slight smile on your face.

"(N/N)! Kin doesn't want strawberry crepes!" Kirara whines at you while Kinji sputters in the background.

"I wanna try the lemon ones!" he argues back, "I'm sick of your strawberry-crazed phase! It's been three weeks of non-stop strawberry!"

"Maybe if you would just accept that strawberries are superior to your stupid lemons-"

"THEY ARE NOT SUPERIOR TO LEMONS YOU BLOCKHEAD!"

"THEY ARE!"

"ARE NOT!"

"ARE TOO!"

"ARE NO-"

"Guys, shut up. We're gonna get kicked out..." You bury your face in your arms, extremely embarrassed. You give the waiter an apologetic look and order peach for all three of you while they're distracted.

"So," you swallow your bite, "where are you guys gonna go? You're suspended, after all."

Kinji looks at you with blank eyes, and you sweatdrop. He hurriedly goes to whisper to his partner in stupidity. The faint pspspsps of hushed talking can be heard through the city atmosphere, and you can see them occasionally glance at you wearily.

"We-"
"-have no fucking idea."

"I love you two dearly, but one day I'm gonna kill you out of pure exasperation," you sigh, facepalming.

You fail to notice the slight blush on their cheeks.

ミヽ(。><)ノ

canon will hopefully be here next chapter guys I promise I just want to write my pookies more :( justice for kirara and kinji bro free my babies from the no content prison

btw the "www" in yuta's text is like the Japanese lol I'm p sure, cuz haha looks like grass and so they just use www cuz it looks like grass I think :3