Chapter 1: At the hospital

The sunlight going through the window of the room with the blue walls making the room radiate with the color blue made the girl stir up from her peaceful sleep on the bed. "Ugh, geez.."

A petite girl sat on her fluffy bed before stretching her body while rubbing her eyes and yawning at the same time, multitasking? You can say that.

'There is no time to waste.. But today is Sunday and I have no work today so I can just sleep all-day' Taeyeon thought.

As she opens her eyes, she was met with a knock on her door. "Taengoo, get up now and have breakfast with us."

"Oh shit," She mentally scolded herself for forgetting it was Monday today and she's going to be late on her duty at the Hospital.

She dialed the assistant of her own hospital and informed her that she's going to be a bit late today.

Blame that freaking alarm clock for not working when I needed it the most.

"Taengoo-ah? Are you already up?" She heard her Mother call through the door again. "Yes, Mom. Coming!!"

She literally ran to the bathroom and bumped her head on the door because of her foolishness, "Why am I so unlucky today?"

A few minutes later..

"Taeyeon-ah!! Go down here now or you'll be late!!"

"I already am, why should I rush?!" She screamed back while gathering her things, ready to go work.

"AISH, YOU WOMAN GO DOWN HERE BEFORE I BREAK YOUR DOOR!!" Taeyeon's mother screamed, anger obvious in her voice.

She immediately rushed to the dining room where her mother & father are eating, "I was just kidding okay? Love you!"

Taeyeon grabbed a toast and sipped a bit of her coffee before heading to her car parked outside.

Taeyeon heard her Mother screamed at her again,"Yah! You haven't even finished drinking your coffee!"

Taeyeon chuckled before answering,"It tastes bad, Mom! Just kidding! Hahaha!"

Taeyeon looked back to wave at her parents and entered the driver's seat.

***

"Good day Dr.Kim, you have 4 scheduled appointments this morning and 2 meetings in the afternoon. Do you want me to cancel some appointments? I'm afraid you can't attend the meetings later because it's already 9:30 a.m," her assistant asked her which Taeyeon answered while smiling genuinely.

"Nope, don't worry. I can take care of those appointments and I'll try to finish it all before it strikes 12. I'll be in my office and please tell my first patient to be there now." Taeyeon said before she left the front desk and headed to her office.

Ah~ I'm still so sleepy. No, I should grab a coffee to make myself awake.

Taeyeon headed outside to grab a coffee from the machine not far from where she is.