Rules for the rp and backstory

This is a cult individual rp meaning just me and you. I will have three ocs for this book but may take me awhile to make them.

You are the leader of a gay cult under the description as you are "god" but really your not God. This cult will contain rape, murder, and cannibalism.

Rules:
Murder, rape, and cannibalism is aloud of course
You cannot murder my oc but you can rape them and abuse them
You make the rules of the cult but one rule is that the bottoms must listen to the tops or you can condemn them to being hung or murdered or you could condemn them to constant rape from all the tops your choice!
Only the tops work with building and farming while the bottoms must care for the children.
You must be a harsh and critical "god"
You make the choices of who gets married and who doesn't.
You, your right hand man, and your "wife" are the only ones aloud to eat meat or "meat" unless you make holidays but the holidays can't be everyday.
Some men will die of illness as there is no doctors or nurses and no medicine unless you sneak off to the world with the money you have hidden from the rest of the cult.
This cult doesn't have money or trade things. This purely off of what's available in the cult and you can decide if someone can have certain things.
You have a stock of sex toys in a closet and only you can take them from the closet to give to the person if they ask for something and you get to decide what they are aloud to use.