Ease the Pain

No pain, No game?
Fuck that.

Tommy sat in the sands, grumbling to himself. Dream had left him alone, again. And worst of all, he hasn't eaten in the past two weeks.

His immune system had been failing him, he could barely move a muscle. Not to mention he was extremely underweight.

Everyone left him, he had no one by his side. Even the country he fought for left him, hell, he was kicked out of it too.

It explains why he was in a small island far, far away from the SMP, just a tad bit far away from the firewalls,

because hell, he'd glitch out this server if he wanted to. Dream left a bit earlier, giving him mentally ill lectures about 'no pain, no game'. Well he'd fuck that as well.

He had been through so much pain this entire year and yet not one person helped him through it.

This server was full of maniacs, adults who failed to raise teenagers. Adults who stripped away his innocence in the mere age of 9.

And he wants out of this server once and for all. He wants to seek revenge, yet he doesn't know where to start.

This server is a muddied one at best, a great example is that he saved his country from the depths of evil caused by the admin,

He questions himself everyday, every hour, every second, was it all worth it in the end? Because it seems like the fucking opposite.

The demons are eating him away bit by bit, no one seems to notice.

He wishes to speak for himself.

Oh, did he forget he was mute?

You've reached the end of published parts.

ā° Last updated: Mar 16 ā°

Add this story to your Library to get notified about new parts!