The agent and the assassin

1~
Leonard Miller, a handsome CIA agent, every women adored him in the office.
Leonard was in the office, working on important documments. When he gets a call from this hospital. 
"Hello, Leonard Miller."
"Hello Mr. Miller, this is Tiffany, I work at Peace River Hospital, we have someone here by the name of Anna Smith, she was in a terrible accident, she is asking for you."
"Alright, I have some important documents to do, but after I am through here, I will go see her, which room is she in?"
"Room B-14A first floor." Said Tiffany. "Okay, thank you." Leonard said. Once Leonard was done with his work. "Samantha, I need to head out for a while." Leonard said. "To where is everything all okay?" Samantha asked. "I don't know. I will give you a call when I know what the hell is happening." Leonard said. "Thank you Mr. Miller."
"Anytime Samantha." Leonard said, as he went to his car. Once at Peace River Hospital, Leonard went to the fornt desk. "Mr. Miller, hello." Tiffany said. "Hello Tiffany, where is this said Anna?" Leonard asked. "B-14A first floor." Tiffany said. "Thank you." Leonard said, lightly tapping the desk. Leonard walked into the room. Leonard knocked on the door. "Ms. Smith?" Leonard asked. "Yes Mr. Miller?" Anna asked. "May I sit down?" Leonard asked. "Of course." Anna said. "What happened to you?" Leonard asked. "I was in an accident, car wreck to be extact." Anna said. "How badly were you injured?" He asked her. "Very." Anna said. "I see." Leonard said. Anna looked at him, then turned away briskly, feeling the flush of red go to her cheeks, the warm burning of this man being in her hospital room. "Are we like a thing? Or why did you come to see me?" Anna asked. "I do have feelings for you." Leonard said, moving closer to her bedside, taking her hand in his. "Once you're out of here, meet me in my office, I'll give you where to find me." Leonard said. "Okay, let me give you my number as well." Anna said. "Perfect." Leonard said. Anna wrote down her number. "Thank you, I will keep in contact with you when you're out of the hospital." Leonard said. "See you soon Ms. Smith." Leonard said. "See you Mr. Miller." Anna said. Leonard gave her a kiss on her forehead. "Be sure to have no one with you, I want you alone." Leonard said softly.  "I don't have anyone in my life." Anna said. "Good." Leonard said.
Once back in his office, people knew what he felt for Anna. "How is she?" Samantha asked. "She's well, just a bit sore." Leonard said, looking at his phone. "Was she hurt badly?" Samantha asked. "Yeah, yeah she was." Leonard said.
A few days later, Anna called..
"Leonard?"
"Anna! Hi, how are you feeling?"
"I'm well. I get to be discharged today."
"Wonderful news Anna, meet me by the back of the office." Leonard said. "Okay." Anna said. Once Anna was was in her car, she went to the back of the office. "I'm here." Anna said. "Alright." Leonard said. Once Anna saw her lover, Leonard wanted to have sex with her. "Let's go to my house, I want to have sex with you." Leonard said to her. Anna looked at him. "You want to have sex with with me?" Anna asked. "I do, you're very sexy." Leonard said whispering in her ear. "Anna you have safe here with me." Leonard said.