Chapter Five: Girl In New Orleans

Nobody's Pov

As everyone began settling down the next episode began playing.

The screen turns on and the camera pans to the mansion. We head inside the house and we see Hayley and Kurt in the living room. Hayley was reading a book while Kurt was on his phone.

"I told you Agnes, I feel great" Hayley said while looking up from her book.

The camera pans over to Agnes who was sitting across from the duo on the other couch.

As soon as everyone laid eyes on Agnes, the witch they had seen in the first episode when Hayley and Kurt had been kidnapped, groans escaped their lips.

"What the hell is that old bitch doing there?" Santana asked, rolling her eyes.

The new directions laughed at the latina's words as did Gertrude.

"You'll see" Gertrude said after calming down.

"You are overdue for a checkup" Agnes reminded her.

"What am I gonna do? Pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? A pregnant werewolf escorted by her best friend and a witch? Nothing to see here" Hayley sarcastically smiled.

Kurt snorted and shook his head in amusement at her words.

A few people in the theater couldn't help but snort at the wolf girls words. She was funny when she wanted to be.

The camera pans over to Rebekah who was sitting at a coffee table while typing on a laptop.

"Alot of women would kill to have a child. It strikes me as odd that you're not taking better care of yours" Rebekah spoke, her tone showing mild jealousy.

Hayley and Kurt frowned at that.

"Aw, the poor girl wants to be a mother" Carole softly frowned.

"Shocker" Sue muttered.

It shocked her, and everyone else in the theater, that the blonde Mikaelson wanted to be a mother.

Considering not alot of girls want to become mothers and the ones that do end up being mothers either are good at it or are terrible.

"If she wants to be a mother so bad she can just find some guy and have sex and poof she's pregnant" Puck shrugged.

People either looked at him weirdly or shook their heads in exasperation.

Gertrude sighed and pinched the bridge of her nose.

"It doesn't work that way. Something you need to know is that it's impossible for vampires to have children since they're basically dead" Gertrude explained.

"But, what about Hayley?" Trent asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah. She had sex with Klaus and he's a vampire" Thad added.

Gertrude shook her head, "it's different with Klaus. Remember, he's a hybrid meaning his werewolf side is what made Hayley pregnant in the first place".

Everyone took in everything she told them carefully and glanced at each other.

They definitely had alot more to learn about the supernatural, especially when it comes to the Mikaelson's.

Agnes tore her attention away from Rebekah and looked back at the duo, her eyes mainly on Hayley.

"I know a doctor out in the Bayou, off the beaten path. Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment for you. Tonight, after-hours, just us. Vampires will never get word of it" Agnes told her.