05: Back together

(deep breathing)

Tierd yet covered in blood by his enemies Xanshaobai stands before a total of 30 thousand dead Komodos he cuts off an arm of one of the dead Komodos then cooked it up with his own fire breath then ate it like it was a big piece of chicken drumstick he ate quite a few body parts then traveled all the way to the fortress.

Xanshaobai: damn that's exhausting I hope those girls are ok.

Mean while over at Onya's castle Kihannamari had forgotten that she had a twin sister name Kiyohanamari but it turns out that she's her 2nd oldest sister Kihannamari was busy studying her family and from she found out she and her two sisters are the remaining original citizens of Onya.
From the studyroom to the weaponry room she sees her sister practicing her sword play she chose her style of sword then challenged her to a duel.

Kihannamari: if I win you will help me find my three comrades if you win then the choice is up to you.

Kiyohanamari: sounds like a fair deal but you better keep your word if you do lose I've been practicing since you been gone.

With their wooden swords in hand they took their positions and once ready both charged at each other then fought furiously Kiyohanamari can see that her little sister hasn't lost her touch since she left their home world since she left Kiyohanamari always thought that she would be a total slouch then again without her original memories she would have fought differently.
Stopped at a close call pose Kihannamari has her blade  pointed to her throat and Kiyohanamari does have hers aimed at her little sister's forehead.

Kiyohanamari: I'm glad you haven't lost your touch dear sister this planet has changed much since you been gone.

Kihannamari: same goes for you for a moment I thought you would have lost your touch since you didn't have any tough competitions

Kiyohanamari: since you displayed how good you are now we can take on Empress Dao

Kihannamari: wait you mean the one I saw earlier wasn't the one?

Kiyohanamari: of course not you happen to stumble across a clone of hers you should be lucky that I showed up she's been trying to get in here for the past decade.

Kihannamari: so you mean to tell me that she hasn't been ruling this place this whole time?

Kiyohanamari: no, who told you that she did?

Kihannamari: me and Meiyoung were originally traveling with General Xanshaobai he told us that she was, and he always avoided Onya because of her.

Kiyohanamari: oh, how interesting she did for a while then me and Qinmei's personal squad drove her out though I do have a feeling that she'll come back with more soldiers I'll help you find your missing comrades hope they are worth getting.

Beyond the outskirts of Sydao Kingdom they're is an old mining ground that the sydions use to dig for rare stones and crystals this mine stretches out the same length as Bangkok to Enshi City once at the end however they're is a very deep hole that travels down almost to the planet's core and within this hole they're is a society that belongs to a banished nation that's known as Syioxara.

Somewhere within the city they're is a lab that the city's citizens themselves don't know about high above the city is a big size lab facility and it's holding about 10 hundred million of it's original sydions by original it means the ones from the first two sydion lords of Sydao Kingdom the two that founded the sydion nation.

Within lab-Zi (zero in the sydion language) Reon has already been experimented on 3 separate times already and nothing has changed Lord Aozwei is currently sitting on his throne thinking on how to transform him into his own since he himself can't bare children with his wife Empress Omai.

Empress Omai: sweet dear you've been sitting there since you first found this mortal please come and eat with your brother he arrived not to sands ago and the meals have been ready for a while now.

Lord Aozwei: suppose you are right my love I was lost in thought on how you should bare a son after I'm gone the great lord of creation might call for me and I may never come back.

Empress Omai: when the day does happen, I'm sure he will give me a child when he sees fit forcing something like that always comes in a terrible manor also our great lord Jisu doesn't like what your doing changing our God's creation through science and alchemy is devil's work and you out of all beings should know that alchemy is a forbidden form of power.

Lord Aozwei: suppose your right but I can't guarantee a promise to that.

(they went to go eat) 

As they ate together as a family over in the lab Lord Aozwei's assistant name Bao he decided to try out something that Aozwei strictly told him not to do Bao injected Reon with a serum called -3829 after injecting it into his neck Reon's body begins to shake violently.

After some time Bao went to go check on him but his demise is met once Reon awoke and ripped out his throat then after tossed him through the wall, his mind is on beast mode he ravaged his way through the facility slaughtering everyone that tries to stop him.

By the time word reached Lord Aozwei's ears the one that he was experimenting on is now gone searching for him is useless now he can be anywhere in the planet also they are weak to sunlight going out now is only suicidal.