Chapter 1: Kitty Meets Po

We See Kitty Softpaws Wearing A Mask and On Top Of The Jade Palce and Gets In.

"Ugh, let Me Guess, Someone Will Come In Here In 3, 2, 1"

And Kitty Hides In Master Rhino's Nose While A Panda Enters.

"Attention Misterious Figure. The Dragon Warrior Is Here, To Perform Justice"

Kitty Then Steals Some Stuff. 25 Seconds Later.

"You Can't Hide From Justice Forever. (gasp)"

Kitty Swoops Over Without The Panda Noticing. Kitty Then Picks Up The Dagger Of Dengwa.

"The Dagur Of Dengwa. You Have Excellent Taste, I'll Give You That. But I Can't Let You Have, Give It."

"If You Insist."

Kitty Then Throws The Dagur At The Panda and Then Does A Cool Move and Throws It On The Ground. He Then Tries To Grab His Staff But It Falls To the Ground, And Kitty Does A (Seriously) Face. He Then Picks Up The Staff and Gets In Kung Fu Mode.

"Oh No, He's Got A Walking Stick. What Are You Going To Do? Stroll Me To Death?"

"This Stick Is Not For The Strolling. It's The Staff Of Wisdom."

"Well Then The Dragon Warrior Is Gonna Be Mad That You Took His Stick"

"I Am The Dragon Warrior"

Kitty Is Shocked.

"I'll Just Say It. You're Nothing Compared To Dragon Or Warrior."

Po Then Runs Towards Her But She Immediately Grabs Some Sticks With Fire On Top Runs Up A Statue and Her Mask Then Comes Off, She Then Throws The Liquid Onto The Floor Making Po Slip.

"How Dare You Desecrate The Hall Of Hero-Whoa!"

"I'm Desecrating What Now? Sorry I Can't Hear While I'm Desecrating The Place."