.

IMPORTANT INFO

IMPORTANT INFO

willow nyil
21-23, 5'8, 139 lbs
bisexual (male lean) she/her
brown hair, brown eyes
autistic, PTSD
faceclaim: fiona gallagher

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/3A6mB9P5C72Pv6zSiodIoE?si=2Ptaa0EMQM2xz2CbtSWQKw&pi=u-3zL5cUzGTFea

FAMILY

alicia nyil (mother, alive)
theodore nyil (father, deceased)
tyler nyil (brother, alive)

PERSONALITY

Willow is very loud and energetic. she's not afraid to speak up about stuff, she's gotten herself in trouble for her loud mouth. She can tend to be motherly and extremely caring once you get to know her. willow could be a bitch if you piss her off, especially if ur conan.

BACKSTORY

tw/ suicide, hard drugs

willow grew up without her father.. well. she did, but not for long. he ended up shooting himself in the head right in front of her and her younger brother, tyler when she was 7 and tyler was 4. since then everything went from good to bad, her mom worked constantly and couldn't financially support them most the time, willow and her brother ended up being put into foster care. it was only temporary till her mom finished college and got a job at the hospital, it took YEARS and multiple homes, being split with her brother, lots of "siblings" before her and tyler were able to go home when she was 11 and he was 8 although the house was in the ghetto. at 14 she developed a coke addiction, it spiraled and led to her being put into rehab. she spent most of her teen years there, no matter what she did she always managed to go back to it. after her last rehab visit when she was 18, she got clean from it. willow eventually landed herself a job at a rundown diner, working her way up to manager after a couple of years. shes a lot happier now and clean. still often having nightmares about her dad but shes learned to manage it.

ROLEPLAY SAMPLES

LONGER ROLEPLAY SAMPLE (takes about 25 mins):
'tyler nyil. one of the biggest loser at hawkins high, he awkwardly shuffled through the halls, people walking past him.. well more like shoving into him. he didn't say anything, he never did, there was no point in saying anything when everyone either ignored him completely or gave him a weird look.'

'tylers glasses awkwardly fell down his face, constantly having to shove them back up his nose. he put his slightly overgrown hair behind his ears. getting knocked into again which resulted in his glasses getting knocked down to the floor and...shattered. god dammit.'

'he picked them up, his slightly oversized gray jackey fell down his shoulders. the button up that was under it showing. tyler shuffled awkwardly into the bathroom.'

'he went to the other sink, setting his backpack down before examining his glasses more. tyler let out a soft sigh before he grabbed the case out of his backpack, switching the broken pair out with an extra pair'

'tyler put them on and looked over at jason. shit. they never got along, mostly because tyler was a dweeb and jason was well.. jason. a big ol jock, he looked away quickly, looking at himself in the mirror. tyler was below average with looks, his overgrown brown hair, boring brown eyes, nerdy glasses, basic clothes. he didn't stand out.'

MEDIUM ROLEPLAY SAMPLE (takes about 15 mins):
'emmy usually didn't go to his shows that started late, it usually meant more drunk people and more harassing. she always stayed up till he got home, no matter how late.'

'she furrowed her brows when she got an instagram notification. val usually didn't post show pictures until the next day and no one else was up at that hour. she opened it and her heart dropped when she saw the picture. val in his dressing room with a bunch of.. girls?? what the fuck'

'when she heard val walk in, she collected herself and walked out to greet him. she tapped his shoulder, an angry look on her normally excited face'

"what the fuck val?!"

SHORTER ROLEPLAY SAMPLE (usually takes about 10 mins):

'emmy scoffed, shaking her head as she pulled her phone out. opening instagram and showing him the picture. her eyebrows raised. she couldn't WAIT to hear this. why the fuck was he taking pictures backstage with half naked drunk women??'

" you wanna explain this shit??"

I USUALLY DO MY BEST TO MATCH!! THESE ARE DIFFERENT EXAMPLES OF MY ABILITIES!! i can write more or less, depends on how i feel!