★Chapter Twenty Eight☆

Third Person's POV

Jungkook hugged Tae and buried his face in his neck and said,
"Moon l want to tell you everything,that she did when we were in college,I want you to know my past."
"I'm here bun just relax and tell me if you are comfortable"
"I'm okay Moon,I really wanna tell you"Jungkook is still laying beside Tae now his head on his chest ready to tell everything that happened and Taehyung gently caressing his hair giving all comfort that Jungkook needs.

"So back then in college days that girl,I just don't wanna say her name at all.She totally disgusts me.All I want to do is curse her"
"It's okay bun you can curse her,I also curse that bitch every time so it's okay.Taehyung said while smiling looking at his bun who has an angry pout on his face.

"Okay then,those days that bitch"Jungkook continued and a satisfactory smile flashed on Tae's face.

"Yeah she was running after me , following everywhere I go saying that she loves me.She was so annoying back then but I politely rejected her saying that I am not into a relationship and don't have any feelings for her.

"But she didn't stop there, followed me every where.Yoongi hyung and Hoseok hyung advised her many times to not bother me but she didn't understood.I avoided and ignored her all the time.But-

"It was our last days of uni life so there was a farewell party.I didn't want to go there,I didn't really have many friends except hyungs of course I had friends but not close as hyungs,just uni friends."

"But hyungs literally forced me to go there saying I should socialise more and at the end of those rants of hyungs I agreed to go there."

"It was like a typical party every one was enjoying their drinks, rocking the dance floor, couples were making out but those things were not for me.I silently sat at the corner didn't really like that vibe.I always appreciate a calming vibe not a loud one."

Jungkook said and looked at his Moon's face putting the chin on his chest.Taehyung gave that boxy smile still brushing his hair encouraging him to continue saying,
"I know it my bun"
So Jungkook continued with that,laying on Taehyung again.

"And I didn't wanna have drinks because there was no reason to drink right?If there,my hyungs were present I definitely drank with them.But I was alone there and regretted for coming.Some of my friends from the basketball team came to drag me to their table.But I refused them politely.

"But they didn't listen and literally dragged me there saying we will probably never cross our paths so enjoy it for the last time with them.So l went there but refused to drink.They pleaded to have a drink with them for the last time, I hesitated first thought just one drink won't hurt right?But I was so wrong."

"It made me like y-yeaterday.Moon they drugged me.That bitch told them to drug me so they did.What kind of friends can do such a thing?I-"

"It's okay bun,you're alright,we are here in our home.Your Moon is with you calm down baby"

Tae said and Jungkook burried himself further on Tae's chest clearly remembering his past.Tae hugged him tight kissing his forehead making him relax in his embrace.They stayed like that for some times and Jungkook again started.

Third Person's POV/Flashback

Jungkook felt like he was losing his senses so he quickly dialed Yoongi's number.But he couldn't call him the phone slipped from his hand as someone dragged him out of there.Then pushed him to a room and closed the door.

Then he saw,her smirking face,Cara was smirking at him under that dim light of the room.That bitch was looking like a psycho.Jungkook tried to walk for door but fell due to dizziness.Then she came near to him and traced his hands on my face.