Chap 1 :Where it all begins

"A peaceful morning is where my story begins, just like any other normal person living in my city, but I would never have thought that normal was something I'd wish for."

Once upon a time, there was a child who went by the name of Clover. She came from a small family composed of two loving parents and an older brother. They resided in a small part of the countryside. Clover's mother came from a city where everyone could work regardless of their gender. In Clover's father's country, it's the opposite, only men go to work and women just need to stay home and take care of the kids. Clover's mother used to tell the people in her dad's city that people should work despite their gender, but she regretted it; she shouldn't spread these words. It had been centuries since the people in the countryside believed that women just needed to stay home and this thought affected the country for a long time.

Therefore, the people in my dad's city thought my mom was crazy, but my dad didn't care and still married her like my mom. How did my father and mother meet? It would be a romantic story that they tell us as nighttime stories and we never get bored listening to it again and again. So the story happened like this: my dad is the captain of a boat and the boat was humongous. It drove lost people back home and my mom was one of them. You might ask why would my mom come to this countryside. She told us that she was a news reporter and needed to investigate. Silly she got trapped and never got back home on how charming my dad was to make her stay. So the story starts like this my mom was doing her job trying to look at the weather but thunder struck and the big boat got hit by the big wave and she almost fell off, she thought she would almost die but my dad held her at the waist and drag her back to safety they both look at each other's eyes and knew this is love at first sight but they didn't make them love each other that fast though. After the incident, my mom arrived in the city for the discovery and somehow found my dad at a restaurant, therefore, she thought it was destiny and sat by him they talked about the incident and got to know each other more at the end of the discussion my dad show her a necklace and give it to her as a gift he told her that this necklace represents safe and he brings it every time he sailed it keeps him safe and leads its way and he wishes the same will happen to my mom. They thought this might be it they would just be friends. But when fate came like waves it's unstoppable.

They became friends to close friends to lovers but as the investigation had ended my mom needed to leave. Her colly who is Jessy her best friend comes to pick her up they both cry about the reality they need to face. As my mom got home to the city she packed her things and went to the boat again there she saw my dad holding a pack of his belongings and also going to find her. My dad told us that our mom is the medicine for his anger issue that is when we knew that if my dad got mad he would turn into a dinosaur and devour people, my mom used to scare us but my dad also used to drink beer to ease his madness but my mother made him quit it. He loved to call us pirates when he got back home we will always be so happy to see him come back home safely. They meet their parents and soon get married. Talking about parents I can't avoid talking about my grandfather and grandmother on my mother's side they died in a serious car accident that made them apart, but I do have an aunt by my mom's side but my mom told us to stay away from her and told us to not tell our dad to cause our dad worried. We never meet our aunt somehow, my mom also avoids talking about it so much. It seems to be a back story that shouldn't be touched or investigated. But our home life was as joyous as any fairy tale. We grew up healthy and happy! It's like my mom was the princess, and my dad was the prince; they became queens and kings, and that was when they got both my brother and me. As I said my mom used to love telling us nighttime stories before we went to bed; my brother used to call it boring, but he listened and laughed about the stories, nevertheless. She loved to take us everywhere; it was also why she had a big map of our city she used it for investigation but the case was closed so she kept it as a display and used it to discover places we could have a sweet vacation with. She taught us about the important places to go to if we ever got in trouble — just as police stations, homes, and hospitals.

Clover inherited her mother's beautiful green eyes; which is what led her to name her child, "Clover". Four-leafed clovers symbolized how lucky she was to have arrived in her life, just like her brother. Clover's brother got the same eyes as her but inherited red hair from his dad. One of the reasons my dad named my brother is because his red hair was inherited from him.
My dad named him Crawford. Which means "Intelligence" and "Creative,". Also, a nickname "Redmond" that represents "wise protector, Redmond is what my mom calls my brother most of the time. It's time for our bedtime stories, I'm sure we would enjoy it like we always do. My mom sat at the side of the bed as she held the book and read a story about a crow, "The Crow and the Pitcher". My brother and I stayed quiet and listened wisely as my mom began reading...
"In a spell of dry weather, when the Birds could find very little to drink, a thirsty Crow found a pitcher with a little water in it. But the pitcher was high and had a narrow neck; and no matter how he tried, the Crow could not reach the water. The poor thing felt as if he must die of thirst.
Then an idea came to him. Picking up some small pebbles, he dropped them into the pitcher one by one. With each pebble, the water rose a little higher until, at last, it was near enough, so he could drink." My brother began and said " Our teacher made us do a small research about Crows, that was what made me read a lot of books about them. They are really smart! They can even remember faces! Could you believe it, they can even use tools on their own! "
My brother always talks about things that happened in school when he got home same as me!
My mom laughed as she cuddled us closer to her." You really know what you're good at, my little Redmond. But did you know Crows eat human corpses?" Hearing that startled me a lot, it even led me to hop off the bed! This caused my brother to burst out laughing, "I knew you'd get scared Clover, that's why I didn't mention that! Mom, you're scaring her." I laughed along and wore my best poker face, "I'm not a coward! You keep looking down on me, Crawford! "My mom chuckled in bed, amused by our quarrels. Suddenly we heard a knock on the door. It was my dad, he finally came back from work safely! My brother and I ran as fast as we could, to give our dad a big bear hug. Our dad carried us to bed and asked "How's your day my little pirates, I'm sure you miss your captain.".Me and my brother talked about our school days as usual and my dad will listen about our stories even if it's childish. We chuckled and laughed and talk about the story awhile ago.

My brother spoked up" If I ever had an after life I would to be crow remembering my memory and protecting my loved ones! I can fly and fast to catch my pray ROAR.".My mom smiled and nodded" Then your dream will come true."."Crows don't sound like that silly" I spoked. Soon as the clock ticked its time to sleep. My dad settled us in the bed and told us that they are going to discuss something, it was about our next trip for a special day. My mom tucked us in our blankets and gave us a goodnight kiss and told my brother to go back to his room after that, they left us. But we were really curious about the special trip our parents mentioned, so Crawford and I snuck out of the bed at the same time, maybe we have some magic connection as brother and sister. We listened as they spoke. Trying not to make it obvious but just thinking about how we look as we peek makes me laugh. My brother and I chuckled while we looked at how funny we both looked. Turns out it was about my birthday, and they were secretly planning to go to the beach on Saturday for it.
My dad hugged my mother as they spoke happily and excitedly. As their discussion ended, Crawford whispered, "Okay go to sleep you don't want to wake up late don't you?".

Hearing the news made me and my brother really happy, I listened and jumped to my bed. My eyes closed as I dreamt about how we would run and laugh along the beach with a smile on my face as I fell asleep ...