⍟ charlotte eleanor lafleur

"i can't help but laugh at hate comments

"i can't help but laugh at hate comments. instead of getting your life together, you're out here "canceling" and berating someone you DON'T actually know, and for what? most of the idols you compare me to are my friends. aren't most of y'all grown adults? get jobs! if you're gonna come for me, 1. have a valid reason, 2. have your facts straight."

"when people tell me to 'go eff yourself' i seriously wish i could. i mean, when you have the body of a goddess, of course you'd want to procreate with yourself."

track one : basic

ꗃ ⟡ ⇆ BIRTH NAME. charlotte eleanor lafleur

ꗃ ⟡ ⇆ KOREAN NAME. yoon cho-ah (윤초아)

ꗃ ⟡ ⇆ NAME MEANING. ⤸
⌕ ⋆ charlotte is of french origin and means "free man ; petite"
⌕ ⋆ eleanor is of greek and french origin and means "light-hearted ; shining light"
⌕ ⋆ choah is of korean origin and means "very beautiful"

ꗃ ⟡ ⇆ NICKNAMES. ⤸
⌕ ⋆ char ; lottie ; charlie : a set of nicknames from her first name. used by friends, family, and fans
⌕ ⋆ chocho : a short and sweet nickname from her korean name. used by friends and family (specifically her mother)
⌕ ⋆ aphrodite ; goddess : nicknames from her looks and ego. used by friends and fans.
⌕ ⋆ bonbon : a nickname that her step father originally gave her, "bonbon" means candy in french. it's a nod to her sour candy-like personality. she might seem sour but is super sweet on the inside. used by family (specifically her step father), and fans (usually used as "our sweet and sour bonbon")

ꗃ ⟡ ⇆ BIRTHDAY. march 19th, 1999

ꗃ ⟡ ⇆ CURRENT AGE. 25

ꗃ ⟡ ⇆ ZODIAC SIGN. pisces ( ♓︎ )