Revelations

For the longest time, Daisy has been alone.

I mean, before she was Daisy she was Skye, a lonely hacker who worked for the Rising Tide, exposing secrets to the world.

And before she was Skye, she was Mary Sue Poots, the dreadful name the orphanage called her.

After finding out about her parents (both of whom were terrorists in some way or another) she changed her name out of respect for her insane father who was actually good, before his wife was torn to shreds by Hydra and his daughter was stolen away.

Growing up in an orphanage and multiple foster homes was not a good life.

Having the Shield team find her has been the best decision of Daisy's life.

At first, she didn't see it that way.

But then, over the years she grew close to the team, saw them as her own family.

They'd been through so much together.

From shootings, to aliens, to time travel, to becoming space pirates.

The team looked after one another.

Daisy Johnson was an Inhuman, leader of the cyber security team, and the super heroine known as Quake. (Fun fact, she was once a vigilante.)

Jennifer Jereau on the other.hand grew up semi-normally.

She grew up in a family of four in a small town of Pennsylvania.

She was particularly close to her older sister   who was six years older than she was.

That was before her life crashed down when her older sister.killed herself and she found her body.

JJ spent the rest of her teenage years trying to get a scholarship to get out of her small town and do something with her life. After seeing a book lecture and signing by one David Rossi, JJ changed the course of her life and become an FBI agent, mainly a Media Liason.

She took her soccer scholarship all the way through college and then graduated top of her class.

She later would get a job at the FBI, mainly for the BAU squad.

Two different lives they lived, and yet they were perfect for one another.

Daisy met JJ on a case one day, the two were studying the same case.

JJ couldn't make heads of the case as she hadn't known about the Inhumans just yet. (Back when Aliens were still kept secret from the general world, and way before Loki's attack)

Daisy and her team had time traveled and we're hoping to make the time stream a better place, knowing of all the tragic deaths over the years.

(Daisy was 24 when she met a 25 year old JJ and had started as an agent at age 17)

The two met each other on the crime scene, at first they had sized one another up, clearly attracted to one another, but knowing that they were there for work.

At the time Daisy's Shield badge was replaced with a CIA badge since Shield wasn't public.

When the case was solved, JJ asked Daisy out for coffee.

The next Friday they met for coffee and really hit it off.

JJ could tell that Daisy was hiding something right away, you don't work with a bunch of profilers and not pick up some skills along the way, ya know.

But she left it for Daisy to work out, they'd just met and she didn't want to push her luck with the woman just yet.

Over the next few months they went out whenever the other was free, they both had very busy schedules, and knew the job came first so they kept it a secret.