꒰ 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

.  +     ˚ ♡ .

♡     +         ˚
       ·      ♡   *.           
+        ˚   ·    
  *  ♡

           +        ˚   ·       *  ♡

miyagi-do verse ৎ୭ book 𝒪ne.

જ⁀Bianca Monroe loves doing things that will cause her trouble!

She wasn't the most popular girl in the Valley, yes she was friends with Moon and Yasmine, but a few people actually knew her.
Bianca was more into hanging out with Robby Keene, going on their skateboards and smoking a cigarette or two whenever they had nothing to do.

One day, his best friend's father, Johnny Lawrence, opens a new dojo and Bianca decides to join it.

Yet when Robby finds out, he tries to stop her, but it was too late, Bianca already felt like she had always belonged there; plus she had made new friends and she was commited to win the All Valley for her dojo.

At the same time, Miguel, the new kid; was slowly falling in love with the girl at cobra kai. She was such a baddass and he would do anything to become friends with her. Guess who i'm talking about?

Robby noticed and... felt betrayed.
Bianca was starting to distanciate herself from him. Since she joined Cobra Kai, everything changed, they barely talked now.

He needed to do something about it,
and like if he was meant to, a new man called Daniel Larusso entered his life, willing to teach him the secrets of an old dojo from Okinawa.

Welcome to Miyagi-Do, Robby Keene. ₊˚⊹

𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗙
𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐘, 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 ‧₊˚

𝗕𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗥𝗢𝗘
ft; madelaine petsch
17 | sagittarius ౨ৎ ⋆˚ ⊹
@𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗯𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗮

𝗕𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗔 𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗥𝗢𝗘ft; madelaine petsch17 | sagittarius ౨ৎ ⋆˚ ⊹ @𝘀𝗵𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗯𝗶𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗮