꒰ 009

♡ ⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧ lady, hear me tonight!⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧

♡⠀๋⠀᳝ ୨୧  chapter 9:⠀๋⠀᳝ ✧god,  it's  brutal  out  here

god,  it's  brutal  out  here.
part one.

Bianca woke up, it was still 9.00 in the morning and today she didn't have to go to school, so she decided she could stay in bed for a while.

While laying in bed, she remembered her date with Miguel last night, which made the girl instantly smile.

She really liked him but she also knew that she didn't wanna rush things up.

A few minutes later, she heard a noise in the kitchen, which meant Robby was home; so she got dressed and walked out of her room.

Robby and Bianca had barely seen each other this week, Bianca was busy with school stuff and cobra kai; and Robby had things to do at Larusso Autogroup.

Then, Bianca remembered that time when Sam mentioned a new boy was working at his father's concessionary.

Robby hadn't told her about that yet and the girl wondered if he was the guy which Sam told her about.

Bianca had her suspicious and wanted to know, but she also didn't want to make her friend feel like he was forced to tell her, so she decided to not be too direct when talking to him about it.

— Boo!

Bianca appeared from behind Robby, giving him a hug.
The boy turned around and hugged her back, he lowkey wished moments like this could last forever.

— I missed you, we haven't seen each other for days!

Robby smiled at her, he missed her too but he obviously wasn't gonna admit it.
He was a little bit too stubborn.

After that, they decided to catch up with each other, so they made breakfast and sat on the couch.

— So, what have you been up to these days?

Bianca asked, while eating a bowl of cereal.

— I started working on a concessionary, school is not my thing.

Okay, that was easy; she thought.

— WHAT? Are you dropping school? Why?

— Not dropping, just taking a break.

He said, the girl told him she supported any decision he made and that she was there for him if he needed something.