chapter 2- knew

"where is your name here?" I repeat the question, her face is very questionable to me.

She spoke a long ride
"Boyy are u trying to tease me?,it's your first time to see a beautiful young lady (tsk)" I smiled cause I saw how confident she is.

I tell her how pretty she is.
"yeah it's my first time to saw a beautiful young lady,the reason why my eyes is getting bigger cause my moon is here"
I flirt with no reason in that time.

She's calling to frost
"FROST who is a newcomer,you said earlier?"
Frost confused about her questions
"Young lady the b...."
I think frost knew at first what's happening.

Reign raise her eyebrows matching nude face "ohh your handsome"
  She walked outside.

" what's happening here?,did you do something?" Frost looking at me like a guilty prisoner..

I bow my head "I can't control my self?,hell can you control your self in front of a young beautiful lady"

Frost murmured to my ears
"You don't know who she is!"

For me, it doesn't matter. I want to know her better. I would never realise if she would be a cause of my downfall someday.

I sleep in the hologram with her. She was like a close friend as we talked.

(Time lapse)
After few years of courting her she  became my girlfriend and my power
Has not yet awake.

It's our first date as a couple after 4 months.We were at a restaurant that very expensive experience her smile is price less.

One of our workmates callin Vincent
"Radie I need you right know the monster jelly attack, company!"
He is shouting at phone,I tell to my girlfriend that I need to go.

I got in to car,reign decides to follow me,she is very nervous in that time, holding my hands, it was strange my hands lighting blue.I ignore it cause my workmates need my help.

I call him again,but he didn't answer my calls,we enter the company and I saw him lay his own blood.

I get into hollogram and I saw frost holding a big sniper,the bullet in walls is very remarkable, my powers suddenly awake the hollogram circuit shut down.

There's no CCTV, camera,or even trucking companies,I help frost to get rid some monster.

After killing for the first time I felt guilty... Frost looking at me he call all of his minion's... Hi is holding big sniper pointing to my head.
"Right now I need to kill you,your powers is stronger than my mine,no one can be stronger than me,you know why,they need to die first"
I am worry to my girlfriend because
All of them holding her like they want to do something........

Jack holding swords and pointing to her neck.....
They took her head,her body flew with blood..... But before they took her head  away "frost gives me a choices,the baby on her tummy or reigns head"

I almost cried while my hands lighting dark blue cause she didn't tell me that she is a pregnant,I think that's the reason why she wanted a date to a expensive restaurant ....

And that time I want to bring a wedding ring I buy before we date....
I wanted to brought her immediately...
"It's too late to a ringing bell honey"
my heart broke many pieces in along sentences....
I didn't realized my eyes changing  color,my tears is became ice....

I almost killed jack......
I collapse immediately,it because of my emotion or it's because my powers awaken............

I woke up to a familiar bed room,one person came to my bed....he look like Joseph.......

"Ohh you have a consciousness right now,are you okay radie??..
he immediately prepare food, the way he act is concerned about me...
I address him.....

"hmmm who are y-o-u why you were here to my room?" I am home,he is our new workers?? How I didn't know that my mom added some workers in.....

He clap his hand and my bedroom image change.
"this is hollogram do you remember what happened last 2 weeks,you are in coma since 2 weeks I didn't change your diaper since at night apologize to my mistakes,If I do!"

I lost my memory in 1 month, he repeat every day this those words
"never blame yourself just because of someone who did at you,remember you,snakes have other skinss"

In this part I remember Joseph
"Wait Joseph?" I remember someone who told me that words but not clear.

I'm not Joseph I am clint,who is Joseph??
"The one who always sitting to a brightest computer with a huge of mug with coffee!"
After describing him I remember those things to hollogram...

"Wait where is reign?"while asking him where she is my tears flow down with a cold ice......

He introduced his name to me his eyes saying pls . . Don't blame yourself.....

"My name is Cyrus,I am the villain 44 days ago,I stoled artifacts from hero company,frost recognize me...I been working  that company 10 years ago I had a brother who name Joseph I looked like him right, it's because he is involved in that crime too... I change his name to make sure he is safe... Like what you they do at you."

"anyway you are fighting to a hollogram that night,thats why I have a few energy to rescue you!" Explaining to me like I been sleeping in 100 years

I remember my girlfriend last words and it's repeat to my head every minute I break some parts of my heart.....
" I lost 2 person in my life,my first child and my future wife,my beautiful wife" crying and blame the room
*Punching wall* the tv almost break...

Cyrus touch my shoulder
"I will help you anytime you need, just tell me,if you are ready" he saw himself to radie...."

"Every person have Guardian angel"

"Every trial came to your life they're person who is willing to helped you no matter what!"