Chapter 4:

A few hours later, my tears dried up and I felt a lot better, I hadn't even realized that I was asleep on Kairi's lap.

As I woke up, she was humming a melody that I hadn't recognised. She told me that it was called 'Simple and Clean'.

I really liked the song, and I asked Kairi if she can teach me to sing it. She agreed of course and I tried singing it with Kairi at the same time. After that I memorised it and I sang it to her on my own. She clapped at my singing performance and cheered as well.

It was so much fun being with someone who keeps you company all the time, that I didn't even realise that we were in London with Wendy, Peter Pan, and Tinker Bell. I wasn't really impressed with the animation when I was little. I mean, the movie sucked to be honest that's all remember about it when I was back in my world before it was destroyed.

I asked Kairi what has happened when I fell asleep. And she explained a lot of stuff that really didn't impress me. She explained that we were in Monstro still and Sora, Donald, and Goofy were fighting a Heartless that trapped Pinocchio, they defeated it and went back to the ship where a keyhole appeared, and Sora locked it with his Keyblade.

After that they went to a scary place where they helped a skeleton man named Jack also known as the Pumpkin King with making a heart for a Heartless that was dead. They fought with a mean ghost for messing with them and after they defeated him the keyhole appeared again, and Sora locked it with his Keyblade.

And then they went to Agrabah where they met a poor boy named Aladdin with a magic lamp and a blue creature that is called a 'Jinny'. They tried to save a princess named Jasmine, but she was kidnapped by an evil witch named Maleficent. They fought Jafar but he was trapped in a black lamp, and they got out of the cave that they were in because it was collapsing.

They went back to Aladdin's place and said to the Jinny that he is free.

After that he asked the Jinny if he could accompany Sora and his friends of helping save Jasmine from Maleficent. Of course, the keyhole appeared again, and Sora locked it with his Keyblade.

Then she said that they entered the world of Olympus, which was very familiar to me because I have watched Hercules! It wasn't very important to me, but I still remember the great hero and his lover Megara, or Meg for short. But first we were at Phil's place where he trains men to become heroes. Sora had a little argument with Phil about being heroes but then Hercules showed up and told Phil to give him a chance to prove himself if he can defeat him. Sora agreed of course, but just as he was about to challenge the mighty hero, he and his friends met a man with blond spiky hair.

I did recognise the description that Kairi was giving me, it was the guy from Final Fantasy 7, Cloud! He was my favourite guy from Final Fantasy 7!

Anyway, then Sora challenged Cloud because he asked him if they can have a quick duel to test his strength. They defeated him but they still had to defeat Hercules. However, Hades appeared and tried to ruin everything. They defeated him which it took around 20 minutes. That's what Kairi said not me!

The keyhole appeared again, and Sora did the usual thing with his Keyblade. And then they said goodbye to the hero and told him that they will come back soon to challenge each other for real.

After that, they were in a place called Atlantica where they met a mermaid with red hair called Ariel, who was running from the Heartless creatures, and they met Flounder the fish and Sebastian the crab. Sora defeated the Heartless with Goofy and Donald and they went to the palace where Ariel's father, King Triton, was furious that she left the palace without his permission.

Then there was a very uncomfortable argument, until the King told Sora and his friends not to go near Ariel or this palace again because they can't do anything about the problems that they have and told them that it was none of their business and left Sora and his friends look a bit confused.

Then they met the great sea witch, Ursula, they had to fight her because she had the heartless under her control and she had the King's trident. They were fighting her for hours, until they finally defeated her, and everything was at peace again. The lock appeared again, and Sora pointed his Keyblade at it and it locked.

After that Sora entered a world that had a yellow bear who was thinking how to say goodbye to himself? That was a weird bear but ok. I recognised most of these characters as she described how they looked like. The characters that were there were Winnie the Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, Tigger, Roo, Eeyore, Lumpy, and Owl. Sora was in a place called the 100 Acred Woods. I haven't read the book, but I have watched the animations. They were very entertaining when I was little, but now I think there are not very interesting to me now.

He helped them with stuff that is not important, but he helped them anyway because he was so darn kind. And after that he said goodbye to them.

That made me so depressed but happy at the same time because at least I would be able to see Winnie the Pooh characters one last time.

And then finally, she reached the bit when Sora and his friends arrived in Neverland on a pirate's ship where he met a pixie called Tinker Bell and then a boy that flew which his name was Peter Pan. They were trying to save Wendy who, as Peter explained to them that she was captured by Captain Hook and his pirate crew.

She then says that Sora as she knows him as a brave, stubborn boy he insisted on saving Wendy from her imprisonment. Peter didn't like someone helping him and said to them that he can do it by himself. But Sora kept on resisting and finally Peter had no choice but to agree.

I was like not surprised, because of course Sora always wants to help people in need. That doesn't annoy me. I mean, it's normal to help someone that you don't know. But really? Do you have to always when you meet someone you try to help them? You can only help only one or two people not every single person.

Kairi then explained that when they reached the top of the ship, they saw Riku with her body behind him. That was when it intrigued me. How can her body be there when she is here with me? I thought. She explained that her body was conscious, but it looked like that it didn't have any emotion. That was really concerning for me. I at first thought that Maleficent might have done an illusion to trick Riku into believing that this was the real Kairi, but something told me that this couldn't be possible.

After some boring talk about again how Sora didn't care about Riku nor about Kairi and he disappeared, with Kairi's emotionless body, after some Heartless appeared behind Sora, Donald, and Goofy.

They defeated them and went to the dungeon that's downstairs.

Peter saw Wendy there and he asked her if she is ok, and she answered that she is fine, and that's when Sora asked her if another girl is with her. She said that there is a girl with her, but she hasn't spoken nor has she shown any emotion. Me and Kairi faced each other as we heard all of it.

'That isn't you, is it?'- I asked Kairi.

She shook her head.

'Of course, that isn't me. I am right here with you. That must be a fake.'- She said to me confidently.

But I wasn't that confident, I knew that something was wrong. Kairi might have been with me but that must be her heart and that body over there must have been an empty husk that didn't have a heart inside.